hair removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hair removal

How do u guys prefer to keep the clean muscle look? Waxing can get expensive and I can shave cause I get pseudofolliculitise.

you sure your not just shaving with a dull razor?

everyone gets razor burn etc if its dull or you dont have enough shaving cream.

Comment

[QUOTE=THE BOUNCER;633289]you sure your not just shaving with a dull razor?

everyone gets razor burn etc if its dull or you dont have enough shaving cream.[/QUOTEB

nah its not when I shave but rather when the hair grows back. Ive used shaving cream with a new razor and everything a lot of the hair tends to grow back under the skin

Comment

[QUOTE=BamBam179;633294]
        Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        you sure your not just shaving with a dull razor?

everyone gets razor burn etc if its dull or you dont have enough shaving cream.[/QUOTEB

nah its not when I shave but rather when the hair grows back. Ive used shaving cream with a new razor and everything a lot of the hair tends to grow back under the skin
        well your only option then is waxing or laser.

Comment

You could use Nair as well.

Comment

Dam new that was coming lol. Alright thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
              You could use Nair as well.
              i would think that would give him the same problem. i know that shit gave me all kinds of burning and rash type shit. plus it didnt really work that great on my gorilla fur. :rofl:

Comment

i would think that would give him the same problem. i know that shit gave me all kinds of burning and rash type shit. plus it didnt really work that great on my gorilla fur. :rofl:

I didn't think the stuff worked at all, but I've seen other people use it and it comes out great. Did you leave it on long enough? I don't know if I can deal with the stink smell of it :noo:

Comment

It worked ok on removing the hair. It was spotty though lol. Btw keep off if nipples and nut sack! I swear my nips were bleeding and balls were raw as fuck. U ever seen a grown man with a tear in his eye? Lol

Comment

i remember trying it on my forearms after a winter of not shaving. i caked the shit in there and left it for as long as directions said. got a warm wet wash cloth and wiped it off pressing pretty hard. it sort of melted the hair short but not all the way clean to the skin. ended up having to shave to avoid looking like some sort of tard.

Comment

Also gotta make sure u have a shit load on. A light coating didn't do shit for me

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
                        It worked ok on removing the hair. It was spotty though lol. Btw keep off if nipples and nut sack! I swear my nips were bleeding and balls were raw as fuck. U ever seen a grown man with a tear in his eye? Lol
                        you put that shit on nut sack? :rofl::rofl::rofl: must be a fucken nut.

Comment

i remember trying it on my forearms after a winter of not shaving. i caked the shit in there and left it for as long as directions said. got a warm wet wash cloth and wiped it off pressing pretty hard. it sort of melted the hair short but not all the way clean to the skin. ended up having to shave to avoid looking like some sort of tard.
                          waist of a good 5 bucks

Comment

Hey it seemed like a fast way to make it smooth. Its a picture that says its ok you can put your mouth here. Mistake. Ouch ouch ouch:(

Comment

Here's how to keep it clean without pseudofolliculitis. I had the same problem but keep everything shaved now with no breakouts
                              1. shower and scrub with soap and a loofa
                              2.use plain soap to shave.
                              3.scrub again and rinse.
                              4. before drying off, apply a light coating of 1% hydrocortisone cream to areas where the folliculitis occurs
                              5. over that (and everywhere you shave) apply a water-based unscented body lotion
                              6. pat dry with a towel
                              Email me if you need more specifics

Comment

Working...
                              X