Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acne theory??

o.k. smart guys/gals

not sure if i read this somewhere, but can high estrogen levels contribute to acne????? i read that nolvadex can help with acne, so i assume this is acne caused by high estrogen????

i ask cause i believe my natty test levels are low, and thus my estrogen high, because when i go on cycle i clear up!!!!!!!, been off for 3 weeks and breaking out nicely......i know this is in part to coming off, but the little bastards will likely not go away....

also wonder if this is why accutane has not worked for me.....who knows

anyone with info on this??? if so i would like references so i can show my doctor

I'm clear on cycle, then break out when I'm not. It's frustrating. :(

Comment

Coming off a cycle - when estrogen could be at it's highest - I break out. but, add some arimidex to it and the shit clears up quickly. I'd say that says there is a definete link between high estrogen and acne.

Comment

You can try some Kyolic caps. They are pretty cheap, around $25 for 300 caps. Take 4-6 caps/ed and this will help get rid of toxins in your blood stream and out layers of skin and help reduce tiny acne pimples. It works for most. Kyolic is basically aged garlic but breaks up in the intestinal track instead of the stomach so there is no smell from these caps, which makes them different from most. They can easily be found at www.kyolic.com I purchase Kyolic101 and it works well. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Working...
        X