Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persistent cannabis users show neuropsychological decline from childhood to midlife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persistent cannabis users show neuropsychological decline from childhood to midlife

Persistent cannabis users show neuropsychological decline from childhood to midlife

i call bs. dorian yates just wrote an entire page in last months md about how pot is totally healthy for the mind and body

Comment

Haven't taken more than a cursory look at this study, but I agree.... whenever I have a choice between a peer reviewed scientific paper published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences and the word of a bodybuilder in a magazine, I tend to believe the latter too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Haven't taken more than a cursory look at this study, but I agree.... whenever I have a choice between a peer reviewed scientific paper published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences and the word of a bodybuilder in a magazine, I tend to believe the latter too.
        :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Fuck that. I fucking love weed.

Steroids kill brain cells and weed makes you stupid.
          I guess I'm fully retarded by now.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
            i call bs. dorian yates just wrote an entire page in last months md about how pot is totally healthy for the mind and body
            lmao, then it has to be fact. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Chequedropit View Post
              Fuck that. I fucking love weed.

Steroids kill brain cells and weed makes you stupid.
              I guess I'm fully retarded by now.
              Thats what I am sayin. Marijuana helps me with my anxiety when I run out of my scripted meds ( xanax)... Go ahead call me an abuser but i need the meds or I have mini panic attacks in the AM and feel like puking my brains out.

It also helps me calm down when agitated.

Why all the hate on weed?

Youre being just like the guys who write up reports and studies on how bad steroids are for you and what adverse effects they have on your body.

Comment

The authors just presented evidence that indicates that weed use in adolescence affects your IQ in later life. It is for you to decide if that is something that will adversely affect your quality of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  The authors just presented evidence that indicates that weed use in adolescence affects your IQ in later life. It is for you to decide if that is something that will adversely affect your quality of life.
                  And AAS dont?

STAAAHHP debating with meeee you win :(

Comment

no shit the younger you are the less your brain has developed and therefore the more it will be impacted. This article isn't anything special it states the obvious, use drugs when you are younger and guess what percentages show?!?!!? - Not as great an outlook later on.

Comment

Working...
                    X