Crest White Strips log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post

Start swishing. Guarantee you don't notice anything this year.
    Exactly. Fuckin dipshit.

Comment

so the peroxide on the strips is not the same as the other shit. got it. alin wtf you talken about brah?

Comment

gotta spit like you are chewing tabaco on these things. mouth foams up. lol

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          It's barely effective on tough stains like tea, coffee, juice, etc. Tried all that shit until I got my molded mouth piece for whitening gel. Night and day difference.
          I have a molded mouthpiece, where can I get gel that the dentist previousely sold me?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

I have a molded mouthpiece, where can I get gel that the dentist previousely sold me?
            Dont know. I get it from my dentist.

Comment

you take my advice and start flossing? :hibb:

Comment

We just take our teeth out and send them off to be refinished.

The Southern Way!

Comment

This would need to come from your dentist as the gels are rx strength and they arent sold otc. Lucky for you, your sm buddy is a dental dealer who carries dozens of whitening products for dentists who then mark up and sell to you. PM me if you want me to send you some samples.

Otherwise, the otc crest whiitestrips are probably the best bang for your buck if your teeth arent sensitive. The key is to put them on prior to brushing. Ive smokked for years and i maintain an A2 shade with using the crest whitestrips once every 3 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                    This would need to come from your dentist as the gels are rx strength and they arent sold otc. Lucky for you, your sm buddy is a dental dealer who carries dozens of whitening products for dentists who then mark up and sell to you. PM me if you want me to send you some samples.

Otherwise, the otc crest whiitestrips are probably the best bang for your buck if your teeth arent sensitive. The key is to put them on prior to brushing. Ive smokked for years and i maintain an A2 shade with using the crest whitestrips once every 3 years or so.
                    can i just put the gel shit on my teeth without the mouth piece thing? if so send me a bunch! :thumup:

Comment

Working...
                    X