Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qustion for the women about breat augmentation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qustion for the women about breat augmentation?

Ok, if a girl has about a natural C-cup and is wanting to get a boob job that looks like those girls on the front of the Musclemag. (You know the boob jobs that are high & tight.) Should they get a lift then the boob job to make them sit up high like the girls in the MuscleMag?

What FB said...plus, there are different shapes of implants. Anatomical ones will give a more natural look which isn't what you're after. I got, and this is probably what you'd want, "high profile round implants." They project out more instead of being wider. I'm not as tiny as AP and they're pleanty wide enough too. I got 450cc's overfilled which took me from a small 36D to a full 38D/DD. I also had a lift though...I'm one of those older women who nursed for over a year, lol.

I strongly recommend going under the muscle for many reasons, including: less chance of the breasts sagging due to the weight of the implant, you won't see rippling around the edges of the implant, she will retain her natural breast tissue and the new boobies will feel more natural (although they will certainly be harder), and future mamograms will be able to be performed easilly.

Comment

Mrs. P, when you had a lift, did they do the lift and the implants in the same surgery?

Comment

Yes, AP, I had both done at the same time. But, since I swelled up so much from the implants being done just before the lift, the lift needs to be done over as it's not as high as it should be.

Comment

I just got the implants, no lift and they are fine - they do take awhile to drop though.

I went from a 34B to a 36DD

Comment

Originally posted by Crystal
            I just got the implants, no lift and they are fine - they do take awhile to drop though.

I went from a 34B to a 36DD
            What kind of implants did you get? (ie. size, shape, overs or unders)

Comment

It's been awhile ago so as for how many CC's...I don't know off the top of my head.

I have round, saline filled under the muscle. My incision is in the crease under my breast - however I could have had the incision anywhere from my armpit to my bellybutton - I wanted the straight shot, less chance of them being crooked IMO.

Comment

Under the muscle implants do tend to look higher and more fake. As Puddles said over tend to sag a bit, but I think that makes them look more natural. As far as being able to see the ripple around the edges that can happen with both under and over. Although with under you can normally only see it on the bottom the breast. It has more to do with amount of breast tissue there from the start that there is to cover the implant.

My wife started with a 36A/B and got 450cc over filled, over the muscle, areola incision. That brought her to a 36 D they are very real looking and feel great too. A lot of strippers can’t tell they are fake.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
                  Under the muscle implants do tend to look higher and more fake. As Puddles said over tend to sag a bit, but I think that makes them look more natural. As far as being able to see the ripple around the edges that can happen with both under and over. Although with under you can normally only see it on the bottom the breast. It has more to do with amount of breast tissue there from the start that there is to cover the implant.

My wife started with a 36A/B and got 450cc over filled, over the muscle, areola incision. That brought her to a 36 D they are very real looking and feel great too. A lot of strippers can’t tell they are fake.
                  under the muscle is actually supposed to be more of the real look. that is what my girl just got done and they just look like huge real boobs. they look great!

Comment

Mrs Jarhead's overs look absolutely natural. Probably the best over's that I've seen up close. Going with over the muscle implants is a much easier surgery to recover from too. There are pro's and con's to each.

I guess there are different ways to do the under's though...I've heard from some people about the implant sticking out from under the bottom of the muscle...mine do not as the muscle was completely sewn closed so the implant is fully encased by the muscle.

Comment

There are partial unders and complete unders.

Implantinfo.com has some great information.

Comment

Do you know why someone would choose to go with partial unders? I'm not in the mood to research.

Comment

Here is good site that shows all three placements and the pro's and con's of each.

implant placement

Comment

:worthless

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                              under the muscle is supposed to be more natural appearing because the natural breast tissue is still on top.
                              The natural breast tissue is still on top with overs also. Th implant is only over the muscle and under the breast.

Comment

Working...
                              X