Face Lotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blm View Post
    What do you do that you have issues with dry elbows? Are you 90?
    You are really going to tell me you don't see guys that have dry skin at joints etc? Hands all nasty and calloused - but, hey, they are tough men in a 1978 hairy chest and back sort of way, right?

It was a generalization - sorry you got hung up there and missed the rest. Get some for your wife - she will love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by monster70k View Post

You are really going to tell me you don't see guys that have dry skin at joints etc? Hands all nasty and calloused - but, hey, they are tough men in a 1978 hairy chest and back sort of way, right?

It was a generalization - sorry you got hung up there and missed the rest. Get some for your wife - she will love it.
      You set the tone to get hung up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by blm View Post
        You set the tone to get hung up there.
        Lighten up and you won't get hung up.

Comment

Lighten up and you won't get hung up.
          Lol. It was a joke bud. Just being sarcastic. It's a thread by men pertaining to face creams. Don't take it so serious.

Comment

• THIS IS SRS BUZINESS.

bitches love my buttery face

Comment

• The mango butter is my fav! I put these bitches on my lips 50 times a day and I'm happy doing it! Nice lips woot!

Comment

• Love this shit on my eyes.

Comment

• The Clinique face line for men is great. Just as good as Kiel's but not as pricey.

Comment

• New fav lip balm. this shit coats your lips like vasoline.

Comment

• This shit is like goddamn Latin to me. However I did get some good lotion out of it...my knuckle dragging brain gets wayyy to confused sorting through what actually works and doesn't beyond that--I am destined to use bath and body works methinks:retard::hmm:

Comment

Yes ma'am. Been using it for about 18 months. Magic stuff. Part of my twice-daily ritual:

Keihls Facial Fuel Wash (or Aveda Botanical Kinetics Wash)
                        Kiehls Ultra Facial Oil Free Toner (or Aveda Botanical Kinetics Toning Mist)
                        Kiehls Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream
                        Kiehls Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate (like a serum)
                        Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream

I do that in the morning after I go to the gym and take a shower. I do the same thing at night, except I add the Kiehls Midnight Oil into the equation just before the moisturizer/cream at the end.

I've used Clairins, Chanel, Dior - you name it. I settled on one line from one company because it has just worked for me and everything works together. I get facials every 3-4 weeks and am repeatedly told I have the best skin they have ever seen for a male my age (40). I just started really taking care of my skin a couple of years ago - prior to that I never did anything. Since doing it, I get compliments every time a woman is close enough to my face to see up close :)

When I am on a cycle I lose hair very badly - if anyone is interested - I've found that Aveda's Invati line w/ the scalp tonic and 1mg ED of Propecia is the answer for me. That 1mg amount doesn't seem to mess with my cycle and I've experimented with/without the Aveda and it definitely makes a difference.
                        are all these needed? my girl says i need to take care of my skin. HGH and a bar of soap isn't good enough lol. looking for a few products.

Comment

• No, those are not all needed. You need a cleaner and a good moisturizer. :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                            No, those are not all needed. You need a cleaner and a good moisturizer. :thumb:
                            i bought them anyway oh well. i may rotate them in and out and use the cleanser everyday

Comment

• Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                              i bought them anyway oh well. i may rotate them in and out and use the cleanser everyday

Well then by all means, use them all :D

Comment

• Coconut oil!!! 10 Proven Health Benefits of Coconut Oil (No. 3 is Best)

Great moisturizer for skin, hair, lube:-) and healthier way to cook.

and its like 5 Dollars for 1L

Comment

Working...
                                X