Acne Treatments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acne Treatments?

Since i been taking an AI i have had acne on my chest cant seem to keep it under control never had acne on my chest before always on my face and shoulders.

been taking this for two weeks...
    Amazon.com : Equate 3-Step Acne Treatment System + Mask Compare to Proactiv Solution Active Ingredients : Facial Skin Care Sets And Kits : Beauty

Seems to work good at first but if i miss one day it all comes back
    now i use Tazorac before gym and this kit day & night.

What do you take? or have any good recommendations?

Vitamin B5 I'll bring it to the gym today lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gods Son
      Retin A
      I actually have .1% retin A and shit caused second degree burns on my skin. I avoid it whenever possible. Too strong. You gotta use it very judiciously.

Comment

Accutane

Comment

Retin A and accutane should be last resorts for severe acne IMO. Shit is toxic.

Try getting a script for epiduo. Its a topical cream that's not harsh and works well when I have minor breakouts from cycling.

Comment

Everyone says accutane is such terrible stuff. I used it in my 20's and got zero side effects and my back cleared up and never had a problem since.

Comment

I was trying to avoid using anything harsh even the Tazorac gives me skin irritation and peeling, but epiduo is sick I ran out of it a while ago was giving Tazorac a try it works faster than epiduo at the cost of redness and irritation.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                Retin A and accutane should be last resorts for severe acne IMO. Shit is toxic.

Try getting a script for epiduo. Its a topical cream that's not harsh and works well when I have minor breakouts from cycling.
                How do you think accutane compares in toxicity to an average 17aa oral steroid? I was on accutane for 3 months back in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by TowerOfTraps View Post
                  How do you think accutane compares in toxicity to an average 17aa oral steroid? I was on accutane for 3 months back in high school.
                  I really have no idea. I was actually referring to how harsh it is on the skin.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                    I really have no idea. I was actually referring to how harsh it is on the skin.
                    I never experienced any harshness to the skin from accutane just slightly dry lips. I had to get a blood test done monthly when on it though liver enzymes were somewhat elevated from what I remember.

Comment

3-4 years ago we were sent some samples of a product and to this day I'm still using it and buy it regular. acne annihilator by platinum labz. Its amazing for oil and acne and I love it for razor burn,,,cheap too.

Comment

Working...
                      X