snoring solved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snoring solved

So I haven't been training anywhere near the levels of the last couple years
    Been eating pretty much like regular folk.

Lost size but the thing is I feel a ton better and I no longer snore

Where to go from here

I was as strong as a bull at one point inclining 400lbs for six etc but honestly I don't feel to care for it now.

I won't be negative like usual because I feel your making a genuine post without an agenda.

Do you not have a desire to train at all or are you just talking about the heavy strong man type lifting?

Why not lean down, train for the pump, and get your self in razor condition. Then when you feel like bulking again you would blow the fuck up.

Just imagine what would happen to me if I suddenly went on high dose test/dbol cycle and started eating double my normal cals after being so lean and eating clean for so long. I would grow at record pace. Unfortunately my mind will not let me put on fat. I imeediatly get disgusted when I look in the mirror at anything over 10%.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Unfortunately my mind will not let me put on fat. I imeediatly get disgusted when I look in the mirror at anything over 10%.
      I wish I could do that

Comment

Working...
      X