• disgusted with myself

Weigh under 220 lb

new job, infrequent eating and hardly training for months

Bouncer is probably bigger than me at this point lol

Are you a lean 220? If you have a gut at 220 than LoL @ you

Comment

No honestly no gut.

but i didn't have a gut at 253 lb

Just goes to show what a difference calories and hydration make in adding tissue or losing it.

That said I feel healthy and relaxed. My lady said I used to snore so bad it was as if I was struggling to breathe and that I'd be out of breath seemingly. Although that was more over 260 bodyweight

think about 240 or a Lil over is right for me
      Last edited by Mr I; 10-21-14, 01:18 AM.

Comment

I'm 220 and feel small as shit lol but I'm 6'1". Bodyfat idk I don't even wanna know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          No honestly no gut.

but i didn't have a gut at 253 lb

Just goes to show what a difference calories and hydration make in adding tissue or losing it.

That said I feel healthy and relaxed. My lady said I used to snore so bad it was as if I was struggling to breathe and that I'd be out of breath seemingly. Although that was more over 260 bodyweight

think about 240 or a Lil over is right for me
          What was a day of eating like at 253?

Comment

Six to seven meals with one or two comprising shakes

50 protein per meal or there abouts

you have to eat clean but be confident enough to eat the volume required and if your training going hard you don't get fat you just get more and more swole.

My mind is locked on now so I'm back on it and will be growing like a baby again.

Comment

Well, back eating properly and having done two weights o lying workouts I'm over 230 already and it's all clean eating. Muscles seem to be just soaking up the nutrients.

only up to Five portions a day this week. As my workouts increase in endurance and as I add cardio next week I'll eat more

Comment

Can you imagine what would happen to me if I were to up the cals and increase the dose after so many years of purposely staying so lean and keeping doses so low... Be honest bro, I'd be an anabolic explosion.

Comment

Your structure cant take it aesthetically. You are afflicted with narrow shoulders and small arms so you would just look like a piglet swift. Sorry kiddo you don't got it :(

me and rocket can handle big and still look athletic. Makes women drool. I wish it didn't

Turning now to the positive; this time round I shall be holding back a couple of reps from the gym. I've gone too hard too quick before and it resulted in inflammation. I will train heavy but not crazy

Consistency is the key

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    Your structure cant take it aesthetically. You are afflicted with narrow shoulders and small arms so you would just look like a piglet swift. Sorry kiddo you don't got it :(

me and rocket can handle big and still look athletic. Makes women drool. I wish it didn't

Turning now to the positive; this time round I shall be holding back a couple of reps from the gym. I've gone too hard too quick before and it resulted in inflammation. I will train heavy but not crazy

Consistency is the key
                    Uh huh... One day I hope to be a lady killer too.

Comment

You would be like king kamali bro

stay small and week. Leave big sexy and strong to the daddy's aka me and rocket

Comment

Can you teach me how to be sexy bro? How do I get the girls?

Comment

Not really you either have it or you don't sorry x

Comment

But am I sexy even a little bit? How can I improve my hideous little body and ugly balding face?

Comment

Listen with some hair gel on or shades and in a slick shirt w tight jeans you could impress a cougar or two like FB

Comment

Working...
                              X