Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so who shaves their head? and what to do about getting red bumps on neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so who shaves their head? and what to do about getting red bumps on neck?

so that's it the title says it all. I just started shaving my head did it in hot shower used new razor and shave cream yet still got a shit load of red bumps on my neck at bottom of hair line...ssssooooooo any tips and shit?

Sorry can't help you. I shave my head but never had any issues with bumps on my neck or my head.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      Sorry can't help you. I shave my head but never had any issues with bumps on my neck or my head.
      But you've also been doing it for a long time bro...he did say he just started...perhaps that's the issue:dunno:

Comment

going to fast at the neck area? was it the last part your shaved? maybe shaving the head made the blade dull by the time you got to neck? sharp razor, lots of shaving cream, take your time.

Comment

Try reversing the direction of how you cut...so if going up neck...try going down instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            going to fast at the neck area? was it the last part your shaved? maybe shaving the head made the blade dull by the time you got to neck? sharp razor, lots of shaving cream, take your time.
            Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Try reversing the direction of how you cut...so if going up neck...try going down instead.
            Fucking bro science out the wazoo :D

We've got PHD'S

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Fucking bro science out the wazoo :D

We've got PHD'S
              hey ..it works on my balls:thumb:

Comment

Working...
              X