Massive tea consumption linked to kidney failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive tea consumption linked to kidney failure

Anyone want to bet this dude also put about 10 tbsp of sugar in each cup with his tea?

Massive tea consumption linked to kidney failure | Reuters

Exactly

Comment

Sounds like someone needs to start an advocacy group to ban tea now. Lawl. On a side note I've never heard of anyone dying directly from over consumption of soda and you know there are a lot of fat mother fuckers drinking liters of cola and large Farva's per day. Obviously in the long run soda leads to premature death but nothing like shutting the kidneys down trying to process it. You'd think with tea being natural and soda being a chemical concoction it would be the other way around. Just an odd observation.

Comment

Soda fucks you up. This guy at work drinks coke all day; at least 12. He has passed kidney stones like jagged marbles and refuses to stop.

"It's just like all of you drinking your coffee". Lmao

Comment

Honestly, iced tea does hurt my kidneys. If I drink it for like a few days in a row, they will hurt. It's pretty weird.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            Honestly, iced tea does hurt my kidneys. If I drink it for like a few days in a row, they will hurt. It's pretty weird.
            My sister had a lot of kidney problems from iced tea as a teen; I vaguely recall.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              Soda fucks you up. This guy at work drinks coke all day; at least 12. He has passed kidney stones like jagged marbles and refuses to stop.

"It's just like all of you drinking your coffee". Lmao
              Funny how it affects people differently. We had this super fat fuck that drank a 2liter of mountain dew every night and never passed a stone in his life. Wife's dad passes stones on a monthly basis and doesn't drink any soda.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                Funny how it affects people differently. We had this super fat fuck that drank a 2liter of mountain dew every night and never passed a stone in his life. Wife's dad passes stones on a monthly basis and doesn't drink any soda.
                "super fat fuck" made me laugh. :laugh:

i picture a fat shit walking into the office with a cape on.

Comment

Working...
                X