Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama endorses medical marijuana

President Obama Endorses Medical Marijuana - Reset.me

I've posted on this topic alot over the years and praised the USA and other countries for their ability to see the science.

They started in some states with legalised medical dispensaries and in others with simply legalising per se

I said the next step needs to be federal level.

This seems to be a precursor to it happening. Whether they allow people to grow their own (what better way to stop a drug war) or refine package sell and or tax their own I don't care.

My state has just started using it

Comment

Yea it's time. To many much bigger problems to be wasting man power on catching people with some weed.

Comment

It's just weed

Comment

Once established the perception over hemp use should also hopefully shift Cars Of The Future Will Be Powered By And Made Out Of Cannabis - Reset.me

Comment

They really do need to do something federally. As it stands now, by the justice department choosing to not enforce the federal law on the states, they are themselves breaking the law. Nobody is doing anything about it and probably can't but allowing it to continue raises question to the legitimacy of the federal government.

If this is where we choose to go as a society then steps need to be made to change the law. Right now all it takes is a justice department head to decide to enforce the law and the states can kiss their legality goodbye. Dea raids, lack of federal funding etc. Federal law trumps state every time.

Comment

^ great points bro

Thank you

Comment

It's about time it should be decided federally and stop the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Joyce H View Post
                  It's about time it should be decided federally and stop the confusion.
                  Exactly my freind

Comment

Working...
                  X