Strong Weed Damages Brain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong Weed Damages Brain

Smoking high strength cannabis may damage nerve fibres in brain | Science | The Guardian

Where it's legalised it's quality controlled so you see exactly what your getting

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      Where it's legalised it's quality controlled so you see exactly what your getting
      Which would be the potent stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
        Which would be the potent stuff.
        And who's to say what's strong or not? What categorizes strong weed as opposed to weaker one? Is there a cut off of concentration like beer has a certain alcohol volume?

Comment

THC percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            THC percentage.
            Thank you mr fucking captain obvious, i know bro...but what makes one more potent than the other. In other words, where's the bench mark?:D

For example we all know that anything more than 8 or 9% ABV on most beers is considered strong. I mean most American made like bud is 5 or 6%.

U feel me dawg:grin:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              THC percentage.
              This

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                Thank you mr fucking captain obvious, i know bro...but what makes one more potent than the other. In other words, where's the bench mark?:D

For example we all know that anything more than 8 or 9% ABV on most beers is considered strong. I mean most American made like bud is 5 or 6%.

U feel me dawg:grin:
                Jesus your fucking dumb. I think there's pretty clear evidence here that the weed you are smoking is to strong.

Comment

Rado, the good stuff bro, not the Mexican brick shit. If you see red hairs and crystals youre killing your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    Rado, the good stuff bro, not the Mexican brick shit. If you see red hairs and crystals youre killing your brain.
                    I get it...I've just never smoked that dirty shit. I've been smoking for a long time and I've seen and tasted some really good buds. Obviously I've never been to a dispensary for me to evaluate the concentration; dealers just don't do that around here:grin:

I've seen shows already on the tv where these shops tell you the concentration. Well my question is just quite simple; what NUMBER is considered too much, potent, etc....that's all.

This way I can smoke THAT amount:thumb::agreed:

Comment

Working...
                    X