Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meditation for men

6 Reasons Why Men Should Meditate

I can see me and you sitting in the park meditating... They'll call us the meditating betas. Lol. Ghey

Comment

Yoga is sort of like meditation correct? I'm starting a yoga class to help my flexibility but I'm told it has some positive effects on anxiety and emotional wellbeing.

Comment

yea I've always heard it's good for mind and body. I personally cant see myself ever being in any kind of medatative state. i'm too high strung and alert for that shit.

Comment

I've got to much to do than to waste time staring at a wall for an hour a day.

Comment

I do yoga twice a week now and it takes time getting use to it. At first, you will have no patience and be like wtf is this shit!?

Give it time and you'll enjoy it. I do it after my runs, more so for the post stretch and I relax pretty well inside the yoga room. It's always nice and hot, they keep the room around 130.

Comment

We were talking about nature and hiking and it got me thinking about this thread.

Mr.I and Avid. Do you guys get out into nature much? I am never more at peace than when I am outside on walks in the wide open country side. That is my type of mediation. Fresh air, birds singing, sun shining on your face. I realize that not everyone has the type of parks and wide open spaces that we have on the west coast but you can always find a little piece of heaven no matter where you live. Just search for nature parks in your area and i'm sure there is beautiful areas within 10-15 minute driving distance from you.

Comment

I gotta admit that hiking or doing outdoor stuff like that, certainly helps.

Comment

Definitely helps for sure. Going back to man's roots all while enjoying the clean air, quiet, and beautiful scenery. It is much more enjoyable if you go with someone to share all that as well. I love outdoors activities.

Comment

Working...
                  X