Jack Lalanne's Death Anniversary - AskMen

Gayer than equal rights for Women.

Comment

40 years old in 1955 before steroids
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        40 years old in 1955 before steroids
        Or before anyone had a fucken clue about what to eat. Very impressive.

Comment

Not before steroids though bro. Had to look it up.

Comment

Before their use get a me widespread amongst athletes. He lived a long full life

Comment

yea great. but would you really want that fruit cake to represent our lifestyle today? i'm glad that Arnold kinda took that leadership role in the 60-70's.

today Jack would be a crossfit/yoga guru type.. nothing against him just doesn't exactly scream alpha dog. Guarantee he would push a "gluten free" diet.. oh brother..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                yea great. but would you really want that fruit cake to represent our lifestyle today? i'm glad that Arnold kinda took that leadership role in the 60-70's.

today Jack would be a crossfit/yoga guru type.. nothing against him just doesn't exactly scream alpha dog. Guarantee he would push a "gluten free" diet.. oh brother..
                He helped pave the way for Arnold and others though....

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
                  He helped pave the way for Arnold and others though....
                  :clapback:

Comment

Jack Lalanne was the ultimate alpha dog. Just go and Google the list of stuff that he did. Like swimming across San Francisco Bay pulling a boat and stuff like that. And you are going to hold some stupid jumpsuit photo against him? How's that any worse than oiled up dudes posing in thongs? That's pretty alpha? :disagree:

Comment

I just can't get inspired by watching him. Arnold can still inspire.

Lelane reminds me of the queer that used to wear short shorts and help obese woman lose weight. Forget his name.

Comment

Richard Simmons? That's crazy... :disagree:

Comment

Big time supplement pusher scrum..

Comment

My dad grew up watching Jack Lelane and used him for inspiration back in the day so it carried over to me in my childhood. I always enjoyed his show. The guy did age very well.

Comment

It's probably just an age thing. Like its hard to watch old ass movie even if they won best movie of the year back then because its so dated I can't relate I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X