No announcement yet.

The Obesity Paradox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm more tolerant of people like Chad, Mr I, and even gaydo when you guys talk shit because the bottom line is that you guys are still very much involved in the lifestyle this site is supposed to be about.

What I won't have however is someone who doesn't even lift talking shit and complaining about a site where they do nothing at all to contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Most of the threads I start are somehow related to steroids, fitness, health or bodybuilding.
      My numbers could be off by 1 or 2 but looking at posts you made since Tuesday of this week... 7 in gen chat and 7 in all the other sections. You may want to rename SM to bodybuilding / fitness / general chat forum. lol

Comment

I'm more tolerant of people like Chad, Mr I, and even gaydo when you guys talk shit because the bottom line is that you guys are still very much involved in the lifestyle this site is supposed to be about.

What I won't have however is someone who doesn't even lift talking shit and complaining about a site where they do nothing at all to contribute.
        You haven't posted a pic in 2 years you fat sack of nuts. Guarantee you quit lifting.

Comment

And of those gen chat posts how many of them have something related to Bodybuilding in them?

Comment

And of those gen chat posts how many of them have something related to Bodybuilding in them?
            I don't have that kind of time. Please research and let me know.

Comment

Exactly. Your playing games trying to make a point that isn't there. My contribution isn't in question. I very much stick to the theme.

My golden age of iron thread in gen chat is the perfect example.

Comment

Ok, just looked and 1 of them was related to BB unless the one about Hitlers penis being small counts.

Comment

How about you 2 love birds take it to the PMs and not clutter this area. We're going to have new members come and think this place is a zoo

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    Ok, just looked and 1 of them was related to BB unless the one about Hitlers penis being small counts.
                    Are you purposely being obtuse? You're arguing with me about subject matter in a thread that I started relating to health.

I looked at gen chat for 2 seconds and saw the golden age thread and the Vince McMahon thread.

You complain yet your part of the problem. Instead of sitting around watching and bitching, how about you contribute a little more to what you see as a problem? Where are you in 90% of the AAS, diet, or training posts? Nowhere to be found. But yea, you keep complaining bro..

Comment

Pork and Beans

Comment

Working...
                      X