Blood work profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood work profile

I know this isn't the full profile, I have it on a PDF, just need to convert to post.

I did do a quick metabolic profile at my gym today, it only cost me $75 and knew results in a few minutes.

It's spot on for sure. I also took my bf% and it read 10.4%, weight was 190 naked. I did all of this with fasting.

I'm happy but room for improvement is needed on bf%. I'd like to walk arpund 8/9% and maintain same 190lbs look, definitely possible.

Just wanted to give a quick glance of today's info I gathered. I honestly thought my bf would be arpund 8 or 9 just because of how vascular I am and my abs. The avatar pic was from 6 or 7 weeks ago I think, but very recent.

My test levels now are in the 2K mark and ast/alt are under 40 which is damn good.

Guess being on only test isn't THAT bad, for me I guess. Being proactive and doing your due diligence in eating and training right IMO, goes a very long way.

I think many overlook the most important aspect of doing AS, keep the inner body healthy.
    Attached Files

Yeah with me on test only or test and primo. My profile is fine. Add any oral and my profile is screwed

Comment

$75 to get bloods done lol

Comment

Wait..that's not even bloods?

Comment

metabolic profile gave you cholesterol results?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            metabolic profile gave you cholesterol results?
            Yes...it was a simple blood work that does HDL LDL glucose and total cholesterol. ....and triglycerides

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              $75 to get bloods done lol
              Originally posted by redback View Post
              Wait..that's not even bloods?
              No shit Mr retard. ..I stated it was not and just a simple check. .lol ya cunt:)

Comment

Working...
              X