Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I noticed about this forum

We're all old and fucked:rofl:

The discussion lately has changed from how much we lift and how ripped and dosages of aas to; what surgery we're having, what pain meds or treatments for ailments we're having or what mental issues.

Honestly it's like walking past a bus stop with a bunch of retirees at the bus stop.

But it is important and useful

Eh..Speak for yourself. Just because I'm in pain or what not, will not, does not affect my daily life...won't let it happen.

I just think as of late, the discussions have been more open as to why you're seeing more threads like this.

In the past when anyone posted about an ailment or anything that made them a bit more fragile, well most of us really weren't helping but rather talking shit.

Far cry of me.thinking I'm old. ..I might be turning 41 soon, but I'll run laps around most people my or younger age.

Comment

^ everything is always perfect with you.

May your real life be as perfect as your online portrayal

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        ^ everything is always perfect with you.

May your real life be as perfect as your online portrayal
        Far from it. . But why speak with negatively or with such pessimism? Not me, I'm more positive than that.

If it means by anyone readingy posts assume my life is perfect or what not, yea so what :)

Comment

You see, in all the years you've been posting, you go from one extreme to the other...why? It's rhetorical.

It's ok to be in a slump, I have many many times. But I talk about it once or maybe twice. Then, I move the fuck on, no need to cry over spilled milk.

Comment

Lol ok then

Comment

We're all old and fucked:rofl:

Honestly it's like walking past a bus stop with a bunch of retirees at the bus stop.

But it is important and useful
              it's comments like these that I dislike. ...you spoken for everyone here.

your online portrayal
              No portrayal here sir,.all of it is real life in my world, maybe not yours...
              Lol ok then
              exactly

Comment

But Rado, my words were partly spoken in jest

It was meant to get a laugh

Of course we're not all fucked just a few more bits worn out or needing attention

Comment

But Rado, my words were partly spoken in jest

It was meant to get a laugh

Of course we're not all fucked just a few more bits worn out or needing attention
                  I'm sorry then, jokes aside.

Just with you, when you're in a slump, holy fuck man...you're a walking depression sir:) it radiates onto your postings which in turn, gives negative vibes.

I don't have a perfect life, nobody does. But one thing I've always lived by and I'd be surprised if you didn't know this already about me...I don't like any type of negativity or pessimism. ED I wake up, I'm grateful, old, young, hurt, tired, sad, etc...regardless of how i wake up, I'm blessed and I make the best of it, that's all. Nothing to do whether or not I'm better than the other person, because I'm not.

Comment

In all seriousness, we'd be foolish to believe our lifestyle wouldn't take a toll on us at some point. Yes we're living a healthy lifestyle by working out and eating healthy, but the downside is the impact the training has on our body over time.

We're just getting old lol. Hell I joined this board 12 years ago. That's two whole kids ago for me lol. How things have changed for me since then. One thing still hasn't changed though - Bouncer is still a dick. :rofl:

Comment

^^Rado That first paragraph is total bs lol, its just a troll in to get support from B. We all know he trolls people into doubting themselves and sometimes they fall for it.

But nice try.

In terms of your second paragraph it sounds like your saying you're a "best foot forward" kind of guy. I respect that you try and be that and understand why sometimes it comes across as show off or fake. I'm more real as it gets kind if guy.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman View Post
                        In all seriousness, we'd be foolish to believe our lifestyle wouldn't take a toll on us at some point. Yes we're living a healthy lifestyle by working out and eating healthy, but the downside is the impact the training has on our body over time.

We're just getting old lol. Hell I joined this board 12 years ago. That's two whole kids ago for me lol. How things have changed for me since then. One thing still hasn't changed though - Bouncer is still a dick. :rofl:

Wooderson: That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.:clapback:

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman View Post

I think that's something we can all agree on lol

Comment

^^Rado That first paragraph is total bs lol, its just a troll in to get support from B. We all know he trolls people into doubting themselves and sometimes they fall for it.

But nice try.

In terms of your second paragraph it sounds like your saying you're a "best foot forward" kind of guy. I respect that you try and be that and understand why sometimes it comes across as show off or fake. I'm more real as it gets kind if guy.
                            I don't need support from him to pick a battle, I'm a grown ass man. But it is very true on my 1st paragraph, you being in denial is the first step in recognizing that you truly are, it's ok bro. Doesn't make you less of a man or a bitch. But to deny the obvious, don't.

I do live with my best foot out front, I try my best. Why the hell am i gonna walk around being depressed or angry or just anything that would affect my mood? Nope...I've been there before, it sucks. I am very fortunate to be healthy, alive, etc...I live my life for ME...anyone under my umbrella just benefits from it.

True words to live by

In order to make others happy, you gotta be happy with yourself. If not, then work on YOU and everything else will follow...I promise you that.

Comment

Steroids make our muscles stronger than the rest of our body and we literally pull and push ourselves apart. Crazy shit if you really think about it.

I think most steroid users have problems it's just not talked about much because it's a negative thing and it can be a depressing thing.

Key is to be smart, listen to your body and don't ego lift.

Comment

Working...
                              X