pain and relax meds withdrawal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain and relax meds withdrawal

Well I can tell you that I've heard about this but never really understood, until now.

Since my op my pain levels have now come down to the point where regular paracetamol / Tylenol takes care of it.

But since stopping tramadol, gabupentin, diazepam and also stopped smoking. I'm tired all the time but can't sleep more than 4 hours a night.

I not going back on that shit but it's no fucking joke coming off.

Yea makes sense. How I feel about steroids as well. I just can't function without having that extra edge that's become the norm.

Comment

It's not that at all for me.

I just need this pain med and muscle relaxant shit out of my system so my body can regulate. Can take six weeks apparently.

Like I say the pain isn't there to need it but I can feel it's messed with my serotonin or dopamine or some shit

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        It's not that at all for me.

I just need this pain med and muscle relaxant shit out of my system so my body can regulate. Can take six weeks apparently.

Like I say the pain isn't there to need it but I can feel it's messed with my serotonin or dopamine or some shit
        Its most likely the benzodiazapene that is causing the issue for you. The opiates shouldn't be much of a factor at all at this stage although them combined with a dopamine agonist like gabapentin can mess with the neurological rewards system a bit.
        Benzos take such a long time to clear your system and for your brain chemistry to return to normal.
        Hope you return to normal quickly man!

Comment

Sounds like you need a bit of kratom. It's used for people going through pain pill withdraw.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll just hang in rather than crutch

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Sounds like you need a bit of kratom. It's used for people going through pain pill withdraw.
              He needs some kratom for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X