Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much should be drink water in summer?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much should be drink water in summer?

How much should be drink water in summer? please someone share own thought to understand about this...

1 gallon minimum

Comment

If you are bouncer...about six gallons a day. But for an active person half a gallon to a gallon a day is enough. All depends on your activity level and your environment.

Comment

haha beast, i was just thinking that. apparently i was severely dehydrated at 1 gallon a day.

i think the dbol had something to do with it. pulled the water into my muscles but dehydrated the rest of my body. gotta eat more salt and water i guess.

salt is also improtant to consider. if you drink gallons of water a day but your salt is low you can still fuck yourself up. all about finding balance for your specific situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          haha beast, i was just thinking that. apparently i was severely dehydrated at 1 gallon a day.

i think the dbol had something to do with it. pulled the water into my muscles but dehydrated the rest of my body. gotta eat more salt and water i guess.

salt is also improtant to consider. if you drink gallons of water a day but your salt is low you can still fuck yourself up. all about finding balance for your specific situation.
          Agreed...water alone isn't enough, you also need that sodium balance.

Comment

Originally posted by krishnanayak View Post
            How much should be drink water in summer? please someone share own thought to understand about this...
            you don't need any water.

Comment

Need of water for a body

Hi,

As u ask, i think We need to drink at least 2-3 gallon water in a day specially in summers.

Thanks,
              Dave

Comment

Working...
              X