MODAFINIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MODAFINIL

I'll admit that a few years ago I was into the whole adderall thing. I was going through some things in life and when I took adderall nothing seemed to bother me. I loved the engery and focus it gave me but the crash was horrible! But back then I heard about this stuff called Modafinil on 20/20 and how these CEOs of all these companies were taking this stuff to help them focus and keep working like they were machines. It was like adderall on steroids I heard. So I asked tye doctor for some (I looked up what it was prescribed for and said I had those symptoms) well she wrote me a script. I went to fill it and the insurance needed more paperwork from the doctor. I didnt feel like doing all that so I asked how much would it be if I just paid cash. They said $1300 for 30 pills!! So I just let it go and stayed away from it and stopped using adderall too.

Well, I found a source that has Modafinil on his list and I couldn't pass up the chance to try it. I have to say that this stuff is like a miracle....lol Its weird and hard to explain but it makes it where you dont get stressed by anything and that lets you relax and just plow through whatever you're doing. It also takes away any social anxiety. If you're shy or get stressed about speaking to strangers you won't with this stuff. I've only taken a pill here and there since I've had them but its been great... They call them the smart pill, I haven't experienced that yet but I don't think they will ever make a pill that powerful....lol

http://www.vice.com/en_us/read/taking-modafinil-made

Hmmm.

Not something recommend to take with left ventricular hypertrophy. Definitely wouldn't mess with it without a health professional's supervision.

Comment

Your link doesn't work but I looked it up real quick. It's a central nervous stimulant related to the amphetamine family. Frank if your concerned about your heart you should really do some research about what that class of drug can do...

Your messing with some dangerous shit that can have severe consequences especially if mixed with alcohol or other CNS stimulants which some steroids actually are.

There is a reason you needed extra paper work even after you got a script. Your basically messing with shit that could very easily end your life.

Comment

I love the LVH thread directly under this one...it is like WTF?

I really have no other words...

Comment

LoL... I guess i should have explain why I posted this. I haven't taken one of these pills in about a month. And I have only taken about 3 of them. My buddy sent me that link from that TV show "Vice" (which now has their own network called Viceland) So after reading the article made me think about the stuff and thought I'd share.

Comment

VICE | United States | The Definitive Guide to Enlightening Information

Not sure why links never work that I post

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              LoL... I guess i should have explain why I posted this. I haven't taken one of these pills in about a month. And I have only taken about 3 of them. My buddy sent me that link from that TV show "Vice" (which now has their own network called Viceland) So after reading the article made me think about the stuff and thought I'd share.
              Good. Now I feel better.

Be safe guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                Good. Now I feel better.

Be safe guys.
                Yeah Im not doing anything dumb. Matter of fact I was gonna send the ones I have left to Bouncer....lol

I guess I wanted to share the article about how America might be able to catch up with the rest of the world with this "Smart Pill" then I shared my experience because it really is crazy how this stuff works so well. (But I am not using it)

Comment

I'm not buying your story Frank. Your too good a guy to be using what is basically fucken meth.

Back in the 70's all the big time CEOs and bankers were using coke for the same supposed reasons you listed above. It was supposed to be something that could "enhance your mind and push you through the fatigue"..

Toss that fucken shit where it belongs.. in the fucken garbage. If I hear you died from this shit I'll drag you out of heaven or hell and at the very least confiscate all your gear. :D

Comment

Frank, are you sure your real name isn't Gavin and you live in MD? Lol

I just had a conversation about Modafinil 2 weeks ago with a good buddy of mine. I told him about the side effects of Prednisone and how I loved the alert and clear thinking feeling mixed in with the ability to sleep 2hrs a day, and be wired for the whole day (no coffee needed)

He mentioned Modafinil and Adrafinil. Check out Adrafinil, it supposedly is 'safer' than Modafinil and bet less crazy. With both you'll need advil because within minutes of taking it you will get a nasty headache, it will subside shorty though. Headache is caused by sudden blood flow to the brain.

https://nootropicscity.com/product/adrafinil-capsules/

Comment

fuck you guys are taking things needing to stay wired and awake. Here I am having to take Valium to calm my CNS because I can literally physically run myself into the ground, get about 2 hours sleep and wake up wide awake ready to do it again. Anything that stimulates the CNS is about the last thing in the world I need. I'm actually surprised anyone on steroids and GH needs any kind of CNS stimulation or mental clarity.

I can understand dana needing it because he eats himself into a coma during the weekends but not you frank.

Comment

Lmao fuck you bouncer, I don't eat myself into coma. I drink myself into a coma ;)

For the past few years I've been averaging shitty sleep so the cns stimulation just gets you going. Coffee works, but the prednisone put me on a different level

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          fuck you guys are taking things needing to stay wired and awake. Here I am having to take Valium to calm my CNS because I can literally physically run myself into the ground, get about 2 hours sleep and wake up wide awake ready to do it again. Anything that stimulates the CNS is about the last thing in the world I need. I'm actually surprised anyone on steroids and GH needs any kind of CNS stimulation or mental clarity.

I can understand dana needing it because he eats himself into a coma during the weekends but not you frank.
                          Well here's the thing with me. First, I was curious to try it so I ordered some this was about 2 and half months ago. Second, I was dealing with extreme fatigue! I think I let my estrogen get out of hand, I was running harsh blend (trestolone, mast, tren ace and Mtren) I was out of all my AIs and there was a delay in them coming in.

I honestly took these pills maybe twice. They do give great energy and focus and they worked great. I still have a bunch left and don't plan on taking them.

I had a psychical last Monday and I knew the doctor was gonna do full blood work so I stopped that blend a few days before my appointment. Im sure it was still in my system but I stopped as soon as I made the appointment. Thats when she was worried about my heart and I haven't used ANYTHING since besides some Aromasin. I think that blend is clearing out and the aromasin is kicked in because the last two days I've felt the best I have in a long time.

So I have no intention on using these modafinil. I honestly think its a interesting drug that is getting alot of coverage and thought I'd share my experience. The link to the story I wanted to share didn't work. So anyways.... Im not some junkie or fiend...lol But I will try something out here and there if I'm curious. :)

Comment

Crazy just how much shit people take for all sorts of shit lol.

Be safe man. I keep my shit simple, weed and test:D

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                              Well here's the thing with me. First, I was curious to try it so I ordered some this was about 2 and half months ago. Second, I was dealing with extreme fatigue! I think I let my estrogen get out of hand, I was running harsh blend (trestolone, mast, tren ace and Mtren) I was out of all my AIs and there was a delay in them coming in.

I honestly took these pills maybe twice. They do give great energy and focus and they worked great. I still have a bunch left and don't plan on taking them.

I had a psychical last Monday and I knew the doctor was gonna do full blood work so I stopped that blend a few days before my appointment. Im sure it was still in my system but I stopped as soon as I made the appointment. Thats when she was worried about my heart and I haven't used ANYTHING since besides some Aromasin. I think that blend is clearing out and the aromasin is kicked in because the last two days I've felt the best I have in a long time.

So I have no intention on using these modafinil. I honestly think its a interesting drug that is getting alot of coverage and thought I'd share my experience. The link to the story I wanted to share didn't work. So anyways.... Im not some junkie or fiend...lol But I will try something out here and there if I'm curious. :)
                              how the hell does a vet like you let his estro levels get out of control? aromitization control is absolutely key in how we look and feel on hormones. hell i order my adex from maxim on a monday it's here by wed-thurs. high estro levels will fuck your head bad. bouncer diagnoses.. you got about 2 million things going on in your head and your letting yourself make silly mistakes. sheesus H christ. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X