Qualifying for TrT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualifying for TrT

Hey anyone have any experience or knowledge about getting a doc to give a prescription for testosterone?

How resistant should I expect my doc to be? I know it totally depends on the doc but in general, is it difficult?

I have an appointment with a new doc next month and I'm a little anxious about bringing it up but I actually think I'm a good candidate for trt.

I'm 37.. Did a few short cycles in my mid 20's.. 8-12 week cycles. I felt like I eventually got my levels back to normal after enough time had passed. As I turned the corner into my 30's still was going to the gym on a fairly regular basis. Motivation was there. But I had a cancer scare at about 33 and underwent a neck surgery to remove a tumor (non cancerous) from my spine. Recovered from the surgery but never was really able to get back into the gym since. The deeper I go into my 30's I'm losing steam for most things in general.. Sex drive has been declining for a few years, which leads to depressed feelings, increased brain fog or loss of interest in lots of aspects of life.. I can drag myself to jiu jitsu but my body doesn't take a beating like it used to. Takes longer to recover, which also leads to bummer feelings. When I do make it to jits my energy is low. For the first time I feel like the 'old' guy in the gym. I mean I can roll but I have like zero aggression... Which isn't necessarily bad for jits but I just definitely notice I'm not 'pumped up' or full of the 'bro steam' like the 20 year old cats.. Just feel overall lazy and weak and unmotivated.

What do you think, should it be difficult to find a doc that would help me out?

It really depends on what your test levels actually are bro. If they are normal for your age your not gonna get any help. Doc may say it's just "depression" or "getting old".

Of course you could always run a cycle and then go get blood work about 4 weeks after you come off. Your test levels will have crashed and your doc will prescribe either a patch or injection.

OR you could run your own trt. 250mgs test E once per week would probably make you feel great again. Add to that some hgh and you'd be flying high bro.

Comment

Hell you can get blood work now without going to the doctor and see where you stand. You can order a panel on private MD labs or labsMD and see if you are below levels before you even get there. I'll be ordering a panel next week myself to see how I've recovered from my pct.

Also if you are low I'd recommend finding an endocinologist to deal with your TRT. That's what they do is deal with hormones. Most general practitioners won't prescribe testosterone.

Comment

I go in two days to see an endo. I did pretty much what bouncer said and let myself crash. My test levels are at 15 right now. Im gonna get on trt and cruise on that then blast a couple cycles in between. And probably run growth year round.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          And probably run growth year round.
          just watch your blood sugar brother.

If it were me I'd run growth 9 months a year and take 3 months off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            just watch your blood sugar brother.

If it were me I'd run growth 9 months a year and take 3 months off.
            Yeah thats probably what I'll do.

Comment

Shit kaiser tested me and said 560ng was way to high lol
              They said if i was under 200ng i could get a patch
              Basterds

Comment

Working...
              X