Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    thought he has traps:retard::retard:

When you put a bar onto your back you are already compressing the spine. If you drop hard onto a box and/or relax your lumbar spine you can increase the amount of load and compression put on the spine. Stay tight, controlled, and in good squat form; just like you would do with a free squat.

anyway, done with convo.

i never use pad on bar, i want it sitting on my traps...

Lol. My traps went down in size after my cycle. It seems like that wasnap the first thing to go.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
      Lol. My traps went down in size after my cycle. It seems like that wasnap the first thing to go.
      Just take a towel like the one I got hanging on my stove. Who cares if everyone thinks your gay bro.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bouncer;747717]Just take a towel like the one I got hanging on my stove. Who cares if everyone thinks your gay bro.
        [\QUOTE]

:rofl:

if you're a MAN and needs a pad to squat, you're a BITCH:D lie wtf...i've never done that nor hardly i mean hardly ever see a pad on a dude squatting...it's usually when they, oh wait...look like traps:D

Comment

:rofl:

if you're a MAN and needs a pad to squat, you're a BITCH:D lie wtf...i've never done that nor hardly i mean hardly ever see a pad on a dude squatting...it's usually when they, oh wait...look like traps:D
          Because it's how you look that really matters, not what makes you comfortable right? :disagree:

Comment

Rado maybe you should consider a pad. Perhaps then you could put more weight on the bar and acquire legs that don't resemble twigs... Lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              Because it's how you look that really matters, not what makes you comfortable right? :disagree:

not at all...but any person who has size, traps in my experience, i've never seen any of those types of people wear a pad bro. going to the gym is comfortable? lol...i get what you're saying, but to make it about comfort when in reality going to the gym CAN and WILL be the most uncomfortable fucking thing...
              Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Rado maybe you should consider a pad. Perhaps then you could put more weight on the bar and acquire legs that don't resemble twigs... Lights out.
              bro...keep the fish line steady and loooooonnnngggggg:clapback::agreed:

twigs ha....kinda like me calling you congested pig nose:D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Just take a towel like the one I got hanging on my stove. Who cares if everyone thinks your gay bro.

Maybe the girls at the gym will think a pink towel is cute.

This was my first time squatting in probably 6 months or so I might just have to get my form right.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                  Maybe the girls at the gym will think a pink towel is cute.

This was my first time squatting in probably 6 months or so I might just have to get my form right.
                  in all seriousness bro...you've got some size on you, why don't you pull the shoulders backwards and lay the bar on that meat?

Comment

in all seriousness bro...you've got some size on you, why don't you pull the shoulders backwards and lay the bar on that meat?
                    Yeah I'm gonna have to do that and work on my posture maybe that's an issue too from having a desk job mainly.

Comment

Working...
                    X