Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's Why Big Cities are Healthier

Here's Why Big Cities are Healthier - NBC News

The cities include: Boston, San Francisco, Chicago, New York and Washington, D.C.

"Residents in these top five communities have, on average, significantly lower rates of smoking, obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and depression compared with those in the five lowest-ranked active living communities," Gallup, the polling group, and consultant firm Healthways said in a statement.
    NOT surprised one bit of Boston being at the top. Miami not being there is not surprising either, as ironic that may seem.

Not sure about that list. Chicago is a great city but never seen so many fat fucks in my life.

Comment

They have a whole freaking article but forget to put the link to the study. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Not sure about that list. Chicago is a great city but never seen so many fat fucks in my life.
        The suburbia folks, not the case. Visit the suburbs and you'd think diff. But I agree with fat asses there in the city or within a 2 to 3 mile radius. Too many mexicans/latin American eat nothing but fat greasy food.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          The suburbia folks, not the case. Visit the suburbs and you'd think diff. But I agree with fat asses there in the city or within a 2 to 3 mile radius. Too many mexicans/latin American eat nothing but fat greasy food.
          I lived in the city and the burbs. Fattest area I've ever lived in.

Comment

I lived in the city and the burbs. Fattest area I've ever lived in.
            well that could be said about ANY area bro. But overall, it's not the case.

residing in Boston and RI, I know of some fat ass areas:D and i'm not talking booty fat either:P

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              well that could be said about ANY area bro. But overall, it's not the case.

residing in Boston and RI, I know of some fat ass areas:D and i'm not talking booty fat either:P
              I'm simply saying in my experience of living all over the country, the Chicago area was by far the fattest. Not even close. It's kinda rare to see a seriously obese person where I am now in cali but it was an every day occurrence in Chicago be it the burbs or the City.

Don't get me wrong, I love many things about chicago but a lean city it ain't.

Comment

I'm simply saying in my experience of living all over the country, the Chicago area was by far the fattest. Not even close. It's kinda rare to see a seriously obese person where I am now in cali but it was an every day occurrence in Chicago be it the burbs or the City.

Don't get me wrong, I love many things about chicago but a lean city it ain't.
                :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                X