Arthritis in the hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthritis in the hand

For as long as I can remember my ring finger[next to my pinky] on my left hand has always locked when I make a fist but I've always been able to just take a couple fingers from my other hand and unlock it. You can actually hear it snap when that shit happens but these days I have arthritis like a mtfr in that hand. Involving that finger. It hurts for me to hold a dumbbell while doing shrugs unless I use a strap. My question is has anyone experienced something like this with either hand and is there like a heathy solution for pain other than pain pills & surgery? Don't get me wrong...I don't take pain pills but I know if I go to the doctor, pain pills & surgery are next. Which I'm trying to avoid right now.

I think its rare or odd to have arthritis in one finger. I would get it checked out and get it resolved. Could get worse if you wait. In the meantime over the counter drugs in moderation. 1-2 alieve's an hour before lifting on gym days. good luck brother.

Comment

yea obviously bro you have an issue that needs resolved. the answer is the one you don't want to hear. see a doctor.

Comment

Working...
      X