No announcement yet.

Best place to get Propecia or Proscar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to get Propecia or Proscar?

I'd appreciate some direction.

PM me!

TKS

My guess would be, a doctor visit to the dermatologist. That would cost 60 bucks (5-10 if insured) and get the RX. Then go to Sams Club or Costco and it would cost 45 (5-10 if insured) bucks for a month supply. Thats the propecia way.

Of course if the derm is willing to write proscar and let you cut it up in 1/4 pieces, then it should be about 25 bucks for a month supply, maybe cheaper. Using insurance would be cheaper once again.

Im not sure about online info, Ive seen it (some cheap and some expensive) but have never purchased online. I don't know anythig about obtaining it without a RX, so someone else would have to help you with that.

Comment

U can get liquid finasteride for 35 bucks or so from any of the numerous online research chem places...

Comment

Originally posted by Jarconis
        U can get liquid finasteride for 35 bucks or so from any of the numerous online research chem places...
        here's a few
        researchkits.com
        lionnutrition.com

Comment

Just search for the brand name on Yahoo or Google, along with "no prescription" you will get a ton of places that offer it and you can compare prices.

Comment

Working...
          X