Right side chest pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right side chest pain

I haven't been in the gym for three weeks now. Lower back issues & been going to a chiropractor which has really helped a lot. I'm starting back at the gym in the morning but for the last two days every now & then my right peck will start slightly hurting for about 30 seconds or so. Not long then it goes away. Looking down the pain is on the left side closes to the center of the chest. Its only happen like three times but the shit scares me so I kind of panic a little. My blood pressure & heart rate are both fine and I'm under no stress so I wanted to ask you guys to see if any of you have had this to happen and find out what it could be. It feels like its the actual muscle.

Cramps?

Comment

I think it's left side that's the dangerous side no?

Comment

If it's a heart attack it would radiate down your arm right?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

No heart attack... sounds like you pinch a nerve... you may also have a protruding disc... get an MRI1 done

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the tips but it hasn't happen since. felt like a pinched nerve like boricuarage79 said though. I get those in my dam hand a lot. After missing three weeks starting back this morning was kind of depressing for strength & endurance but it shouldn't take long to get back. I'm sure it would be worse if I wasn't on test-c. lol

Comment

Working...
            X