Blood Pressure Monitor - Weekly Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Pressure Monitor - Weekly Log

I must have some major anxiety at the doctor's office or something because I just took my BP while calm at home and it's 140/90. That's way lower then when I get it tested at the doc. Still not perfect but it puts my mind more at ease.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Remember the height that you have your arm during the reading makes a huge difference. Take it afew times in a row with different arm heights and you will see what I mean. Ideal position is level with your heart.

Comment

What was your resting heart rate at?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        What was your resting heart rate at?
        Just took it now. 89. I'm doing shit though so I don't think it's truly rested. I'll do it again tonight after I been sitting down for more than 5 minutes.

Comment

update: i'm gonna use this thread as a weekly log to track my progress and what i'm doing to lower it. i cut AAS dose in half about 10 days ago. i want to see if it has any effect at lowering BP. i'll give it 20 more days to see if that alone has any real effect. if not i will continue to make the necessary changes. i would rather make healthy changes over keeping everything the same and adding in BP meds. that would not be a real fix IMO.

Day 1 - 1pm - BP 140/90

Comment

also important to note how different my BP at the doc was. i got readings as high as 170 at one point. dont remember the bottom number. though when they took my bp literally 2 minutes later it was 150's. just goes to show how powerful the effect of doctor anxiety or whatever you call it can have on your BP.

Comment

Good stuff. Why dont you do 125mg deca E7D and 125mg test 2x a week so theres no huge spike in test levels.

Also consider injecting your test subQ with a 31g slin pin like if it was HGH. With the insulin needle youre getting more of the actual amount into your body rather than an IM syringe where some oil is left in the needle and syringe, even when the plunger is all the way down. I think because the slin pin is so thin and tiny it pushes ALL the oil out. Theres also studies that show subq trt injections are more effective. We've discussed this before.

You can do .5ML 2x a week of test subQ and just one IM shot of deca. One week glute, the next the other glute, the next your delt or w.e and just switch around. Like that you also reduce chance of nasty scar tissue buildup. Just a recommendation.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Another thing, that discussion we had about IM and SubQ injections, you linked me to BEASTS thread about how subq injection left him with some crazy reaction or something along the lines of that.... i did read the whole thread by the way. He injected with an actual IM needle, 25g or 23g i think. Not an insulin pin. Consider it.

Comment

My BP used to be 135-140ish over 80-90. My pulse used to be 88-93. This is when i was all about being big and weighed 235lb and "eating big to get big".

This is my BP and pulse recently. After my "lifestyle change" i guess you can say.

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                    Good stuff. Why dont you do 125mg deca E7D and 125mg test 2x a week so theres no huge spike in test levels.

Also consider injecting your test subQ with a 31g slin pin like if it was HGH. With the insulin needle youre getting more of the actual amount into your body rather than an IM syringe where some oil is left in the needle and syringe, even when the plunger is all the way down. I think because the slin pin is so thin and tiny it pushes ALL the oil out. Theres also studies that show subq trt injections are more effective. We've discussed this before.

You can do .5ML 2x a week of test subQ and just one IM shot of deca. One week glute, the next the other glute, the next your delt or w.e and just switch around. Like that you also reduce chance of nasty scar tissue buildup. Just a recommendation.

Another thing, that discussion we had about IM and SubQ injections, you linked me to BEASTS thread about how subq injection left him with some crazy reaction or something along the lines of that.... i did read the whole thread by the way. He injected with an actual IM needle, 25g or 23g i think. Not an insulin pin. Consider it.

i hear what your saying bro but that's a different topic. right now the goal is to lower BP so my focus is on that. once i get BP to a level i'm comfortable with i will make slow changes like moving the dose back to every 5 days instead of every 7 etc..

Comment

DAY 2 - 8:30AM - BP 135/85

fuck yea! that's even after 2 cups of coffee. was probably lower an hour ago.

man i feel a lot better. i thought i had a serious BP problem. i'm still keeping doses low for awhile. i want to see if i can get close as possible to 120/80

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        i hear what your saying bro but that's a different topic. right now the goal is to lower BP so my focus is on that. once i get BP to a level i'm comfortable with i will make slow changes like moving the dose back to every 5 days instead of every 7 etc..
                        Splitted dose; less spike. Cant get much simpler than that.

Youre free to do what you want.

Comment

Splitted dose; less spike. Cant get much simpler than that.

Youre free to do what you want.

Again, not my concern right now and not the point of the thread. I'm very aware of spikes and blood levels. I could inject E3D if that was my main concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Again, not my concern right now and not the point of the thread. I'm very aware of spikes and blood levels. I could inject E3D if that was my main concern.

No, its that you dont understand. Maybe i didnt make myself clear enough and i apologize on my part beforehand.

Anyways what im trying to get at is One huge injection can contribute to a spike in blood pressure. Not just blood levels. Thats why I keep insisting smaller frequent injections.

Every advice im trying to give you bouncer is coming from my own experience when dealt with the same issue youre currently going through.

Comment

No, its that you dont understand. Maybe i didnt make myself clear enough and i apologize on my part beforehand.

Anyways what im trying to get at is One huge injection can contribute to a spike in blood pressure. Not just blood levels. Thats why I keep insisting smaller frequent injections.

Every advice im trying to give you bouncer is coming from my own experience when dealt with the same issue youre currently going through.

i see what your saying.

do you think the 250mgs of test and 125mgs deca is enough to spike it that much? it's only a total of 375mgs once per week. it's not exactly a huge dose you know what i mean.

Comment

Working...
                              X