Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modafinil

Anyone tried this stuff yet?

I noticed some sources are starting to stock it. It's coming from china mainly.

This is the drug the movie "limitless" was based on.

Originally posted by redback View Post
    Anyone tried this stuff yet?

I noticed some sources are starting to stock it. It's coming from china mainly.

This is the drug the movie "limitless" was based on.
    Yep, I've used Modafinil and Armodafinil.

Modafinil takes about an hour to kick in (for me). It makes you focus and keeps your mind from wandering. It doesn't feel like a stimulant (at the recommended dosage), it just clears the fog. If you take it with breakfast, it will wear off a little before dinner.

Armodafinil takes about 30 minutes to kick in. Effect is more instant, and feels about the same, but you dont need as much. It will however wear off sooner, roughly around lunchtime.

Comment

Originally posted by D14BL0 View Post
      Yep, I've used Modafinil and Armodafinil.

Modafinil takes about an hour to kick in (for me). It makes you focus and keeps your mind from wandering. It doesn't feel like a stimulant (at the recommended dosage), it just clears the fog. If you take it with breakfast, it will wear off a little before dinner.

Armodafinil takes about 30 minutes to kick in. Effect is more instant, and feels about the same, but you dont need as much. It will however wear off sooner, roughly around lunchtime.
      What sides if any have you experienced?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
        What sides if any have you experienced?
        It makes your piss smell bad... and the tablets have a nasty taste so swallow them quick. I've tried two different sources for both Moda and Armoda, and that seems to be the common trait.

As far as real sides... I drank 2 large cups of coffee and took a whole Modafinil when I had to go into a meeting. I started to get mild anxiety which wasn't fun. Most suggest to take a half tab, but I usually only half the Armodafinil. A whole tab of Modafinil is perfectly fine (and best result), but just limit your caffeine intake just in case.

Comment

I imagine it probably has some addictive long term issues no? Then again so does coffee.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            I imagine it probably has some addictive long term issues no? Then again so does coffee.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
            I think the effect might become addicting if used every day. But as far as needing it to function, not that I've noticed. The longest stretch for me was 1 tab of Modafinil per day for a little over a month. I didn't notice a decrease in potency, as I still became very focused and together. The timing was consistent for me too, I would pop one right after breakfast with my coffee so it would kick in by the time I got to work. On weekends it made want to learn new things, lol.

I stopped taking consistently because I skipped a few days and forgot about it. Every now and then when I have a meeting and need to impress folks, I'll take one. Sometimes I forget to and notice my mind wanders... kinda like when the wife asks you questions... unh huh, yep, yeah, and you dont recall a damn thing she said.

Comment

Originally posted by D14BL0 View Post
              I think the effect might become addicting if used every day. But as far as needing it to function, not that I've noticed. The longest stretch for me was 1 tab of Modafinil per day for a little over a month. I didn't notice a decrease in potency, as I still became very focused and together. The timing was consistent for me too, I would pop one right after breakfast with my coffee so it would kick in by the time I got to work. On weekends it made want to learn new things, lol.

I stopped taking consistently because I skipped a few days and forgot about it. Every now and then when I have a meeting and need to impress folks, I'll take one. Sometimes I forget to and notice my mind wanders... kinda like when the wife asks you questions... unh huh, yep, yeah, and you dont recall a damn thing she said.
              Have you used the Sun Pharma brand by any chance?

Comment

Yep, I've used both Sun and HAB. Zero difference to be honest, so go with the cheaper. PM'ing you now Red with the best of the 2 sources I used.

Comment

Working...
                X