Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair loss, the DHT myth

https://youtu.be/taMu2UOYQmY

It's pure genetics Researchers have identified genes that are causing hair loss and there's nothing you can change about that. Your body is basically programmed to lose hair.

Comment

mr i just shave the head bro if your having issues.

Comment

This is how it is
        Attached Files

Comment

Looking good for a bald fella. How bad is it on the top?

Shoulda been using nizerol shampoo 2% this whole time.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Looking good for a bald fella. How bad is it on the top?

Shoulda been using nizerol shampoo 2% this whole time.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
            There’s a lessening of thickness behind the fringe, but not balding so to speak, yet

If I see a picture of me stood with the sun shining down on me then you can see my scalp shining through my hair if that makes sense? Years ago you could never have seen my scalp through my hair

I did try the Nizorol but it gave me so much irritation and spots on my scalp (prone to eczema) that it did more harm than good. I guess I’ll see how it plays out and maybe get a transplant later on, but I tend to have my hair short anyway so that may dilute the effects of receding

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              There’s a lessening of thickness behind the fringe, but not balding so to speak, yet

If I see a picture of me stood with the sun shining down on me then you can see my scalp shining through my hair if that makes sense? Years ago you could never have seen my scalp through my hair

I did try the Nizorol but it gave me so much irritation and spots on my scalp (prone to eczema) that it did more harm than good. I guess I’ll see how it plays out and maybe get a transplant later on, but I tend to have my hair short anyway so that may dilute the effects of receding
              how often were you using the nizerol. if you use it like once a week and let it sit for 5 minutes in the shower it shouldn't cause any issues. maybe you alergic?

Comment

I may try again

Comment

My friend is looking to run a hair friendly cycle, I wasn’t sure what to tell him
                  he ran winny previously with test and fell out immediately

Test and Var? Or deca?
                  250mg of test

Comment

no steroid is really "hair friendly". if your prone to hair loss any steroid will make it worse. mast, winny, tren are the worst I believe. So just make sure he avoids those. There is probably a few I missed that are bad with dht.

Comment

Thanks B

Comment

This is a very informative post. It is also helpful for us.*

Comment

if you can't get the script this is the second best option. pay no attention to the "anti dandruff" part. ketoconazole blocks dht from fucking with your hair folicals. this is the over the counter stuff with 1% ketoconazole.

https://www.amazon.com/Nizoral-D-Ant...0000Y3CRY?th=1

Comment

Working...
                          X