Fucking weird day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking weird day.

So early this am I felt..off... Had my normal food coffee etc..nothing different. About 08:30 I felt really lethargic...no energy..tired hard to concentrate on anything at work. Never felt like that before. Skipped my mid day workout at gym. Had 1/2 of a roasted chicken n rice about noon...20 min later I felt a little better ..by mid afternoon I was normal . Felt good enough after work that I hit the gym and got my workout in.

Blood sugar drop maybe? Thoughts?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

It's deca 100%. You've reached the point where you will need to come off. I've talked about this a lot lately. It will get worse the longer you stay on. I describe it as mental fog combined with an anxiety type feeling. Trust me it will get worse. You only realize how foggy you were when you come off and look back.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      It's deca 100%. You've reached the point where you will need to come off. I've talked about this a lot lately. It will get worse the longer you stay on. I describe it as mental fog combined with an anxiety type feeling. Trust me it will get worse. You only realize how foggy you were when you come off and look back.

If that's the case why would I start feeling better after food? I'm not saying your wrong...I'm just not seeing the connection.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        If that's the case why would I start feeling better after food? I'm not saying your wrong...I'm just not seeing the connection.

No idea but it was the same for me. It gradually got worse. There has been a few people talking about it here. I made a post a couple weeks ago about it.

Comment

You may also notice an odd dizzy feeling.

Comment

I believe redback and the dude that has the long daily log I think his name is push. They both also noticed it.

Comment

I believe redback and the dude that has the long daily log I think his name is push. They both also noticed it.

I'll go find it and read it. I'm also gonna be watching if stuff is recurring changing or getting worse. Or was this just some shit cause I'm getting older...ya know...like menopause...lol

Comment

this is just like menopause...lol
                explain to me again how you will survive in a SHTF scenario? :D

seriously though, did you feel any sort of dizzy feeling? was there an anxious feeling? or was it just tired feeling?

Comment

I was just very tired and lethargic bro. Not dizzy. Lightheaded or foggy...no energy like the batteries were dead.

Comment

I felt like that last Monday, I think it was? My lifts were shit. I'd say a good 25 percent reduction in strength and endurance. I felt fine the next day.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was just very tired and lethargic bro. Not dizzy. Lightheaded or foggy...no energy like the batteries were dead.

think you are trying to make yourself feel better. you originally described it as having "never felt like that before". now your saying you were just tired. your telling me that in your 78 years on earth you've never felt tired and lethargic? get real faggot. stop sugar coating shit. give me the real story here. did you have a stroke?

Comment

think you are trying to make yourself feel better. you originally described it as having "never felt like that before". now your saying you were just tired. your telling me that in your 78 years on earth you've never felt tired and lethargic? get real faggot. stop sugar coating shit. give me the real story here. did you have a stroke?
                        Lol...I've never felt like that dickweed...super tired lethargic no energy...for me that was weird.

Comment

I'd be very very concerned at your elderly age.

Comment

I'd be very very concerned at your elderly age.

Oh you'll be up here in our bracket soon buddy. lol

aint nothing but a number

Comment

I would get bloods done lip. It could be a million different things.

Comment

Working...
                              X