X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test and GH for back pain

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4487155/

Results
    Of the 60 patients recruited, 49 provided informed consent, and 39 completed all aspects of the study. Those patients receiving the intervention reported a significant decrease in pain ratings (P<0.01) and a significant improvement in self-rated Oswestry Disability Index scores (P<0.01). In addition, in the Oswestry Disability Index results, 41% of the patients demonstrated a 50% or greater change in their disability score. Of the subjects who withdrew from the study, one was due to the pain created by the injections and nine were for nonstudy factors.

Conclusion
    The intervention appeared to be safe and the results provide a reasonable expectation that the intervention would be beneficial for a population of individuals with chronic nonradicular lower back pain. Due to the design of the study, causality cannot be inferred, but the results do indicate that further study of the intervention may be warranted.

they did localized gh and test shots. i don't understand how localized shots would do anything. isn't it just about getting the gh in the blood stream? shouldn't matter if it's localized.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      they did localized gh and test shots. i don't understand how localized shots would do anything. isn't it just about getting the gh in the blood stream? shouldn't matter if it's localized.
      Agreed
      I guess there trying to proof it matters “ this is the first study using localized rhGH and testosterone injection “

My knee pain from college football disappeared after GH, I couldn’t believe it

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
        Agreed
        I guess there trying to proof it matters “ this is the first study using localized rhGH and testosterone injection “

My knee pain from college football disappeared after GH, I couldn’t believe it
        I’ve been having knee pain for a while, over 3 months, started gh 4 days ago and it’s dramatically subsided already

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          I’ve been having knee pain for a while, over 3 months, started gh 4 days ago and it’s dramatically subsided already
          Placebo. GH has had no time to help or repair anything in 4 days. You sound like Rado 3 days after starting deca. Lol

It must be nice living in never never land, maybe I'll come and visit you bozos when I need a break from reality. :D

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well maybe reduced inflammation Idk

Comment

Working...
            X