Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birth Control Pills crush and put into......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth Control Pills crush and put into......

A little known fact that may help some of you, especially the femlae bodybuilders on gear. Taking a months supply of birthcontrol pills and crushing them into powder and putting it into a 3/4 filled bottle of shampoo and vigoursly shaking for a few minutes with increase volume of your hair, will make it grow faster, make hair folicles stronger and thicker, and also help in preventing hair lose. I found this out years ago from my ex wife who was a cosmotologist. I didnt beleive it first off, put they actually had it in the chemistry area of her text book. I did this for YEARS (until I got divorced. LOL) and it works GREAT. So if ever going down to mexico, these pills cost around $4 per monthly carton and easily obtained there. May be something worth trying for some of you. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

Wow, I am amazed at some of the shit you come up with KIR. Never had a problem with thinning hair myself but good info to store away just in case. BSH

Comment

LOL Brick. Just trying to help out brutha. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Plus, the odds of a guy getting knocked up while on this are almost nil :fyi:

Comment

LMAOOOO Primal. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Ummmm.....

Will have to try this out. I know i have an extra packet of b-c around here somewhere. Thanks for the info KIR :agree:

Comment

Your welcome Green eyes and let me know how it works out for you. My ex-wife just LOVED it and so did I. She had very thin blonde hair, but after a few months of this, her hair was thicker, stronger, and definitely more able to pull on. lmao PEACE! KIR

Comment

Will it work on Genitile area's. LOLLLLLLL

Comment

Originally posted by Daddycoop
                  Will it work on Genitile area's. LOLLLLLLL
                  :rofl:

Comment

HEY KIR! How are you doing sweetie! THANKS for the info! I find when I take winny my hair falls out! I dont take it too much anymore! BUT I will try that, I do take hair vitamins and it also helps but I think adding the BC will do even better. THANKS! MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Comment

Working...
                    X