Shampoo to kill DHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shampoo to kill DHT

I have used Nioxin shapoo for the past 3 years, and this has helped keep my hair from thinning. I dont beleive this shampoo will keep your hairline from receeding. It may slow down the process a bit. I notcied my hair line over the past 3 years slightly receed still, but the thickness has remained the same and hair growth all aorund my head has remain even. I do beleive this shampoo can help many. You can find it at most better hair salons or by doing a search online for it. Just my 2cc's. PEACE! KIR

You're right, KIR. My gf is a certified beautician and was a product line rep. Nioxin is the real thing. Nioxin does some type of hair scope test that counts hair follicles per square centimeter prior to usage in some studios and then the client starts treatment. After 10 weeks(?), the client is reevaluated and the results generally show that the client's hairline has been at least maintained and new growth has started. Before and after pictures accompany this test, I believe. There is a shampoo then the conditioner and finally a pump spray that you squirt onto scalp. It is the spray that actually creates the environment for new growth (hypertrophy, lol) and it kind of burns a little but it goes away shortly after application. I pretty much just use just the shampoo and conditioner, as I never had much of a hairloss problem. The spray did make my hair grow incredibly fast though.

Comment

Yeah brutha. Did she tell you about birth control pills crushed and put into the shampoo bottles too? That shit works too. PEACE! KIR

Comment

Working...
      X