Favorite Cologne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Cologne

Part of the reason a lot of us work out is to look good for the ladies and part of the total package is to smell good too. What are your favorite brands of cologne to get the girls goin? Mine are Truth by Calvn Klein, Curve, and Romance by Ralph Lauren. Next one on my to get list is Kenneth Cole Black. Would be really interested to see what the ladies of the board like on their man. BSH

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...hlight=cologne

I like Armani Acgua di Gio. But I am intristed in finding Rochas and smell it. But can't find it so far.

Comment

acqua di gio from giorgio armani and l'eau d' issey issey miyake wich is my favorite one........chub

Comment

^^^^^^BUMP^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by bigchub22
          acqua di gio from giorgio armani
          That's my 2nd favorite, my first favorite is Obsession for men. Stromba wears them both but not at the same time. :D

Comment

Always a fan of Acqua Di Gio but just got a bottle of Burberry for christmas.

Comment

PHI by GIVENCHY My wife just got me some for x-mas

Comment

curve used to work awesome for me, ive since moved on to Pleasures, and Eternity usually not at the same time though

Comment

the ladies love versace blue on me

Comment

AQUA VELVA.......what?!!!!!!!

Comment

Dolce gabbana, miracle,intuition

Comment

Eternity and CoolWater.

Comment

My girl works at Sephora, a perfum and body place, and I have at least 12 bottles of colonge, its crazy. My Favorite though is Escada. Then Id have to say Christian Dior Higher and Aqua di Gio.

Comment

My girlfriend just loves the new one by Jean Paul Gautier.
                            The bottle looks so F#@$ING gay, but what the hell I bought it anyways.....It comes packed in an igloo with a pink fluffy boa.
                            The bottle is in the shape of a man wearing a sailor suit. Very funny.....but it smells great with my natural body scent.... got lots of good comments even from some of the girls at my gym!

Comment

Curve for men is awesome.
                              Pleasures.
                              Aqua Di Gio of course.
                              Very Sexy for men at VS is the best!

Comment

Working...
                              X