Spray on Tanning Booths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spray on Tanning Booths

I saw some posts below about the new spray on tanning booths and I thought I would share some thoughts. I am tangently involved with the industry so I know a lot about it. Hands down the best booth is the Magic Tan booth. It is a lot better than Mystic and Hollywood but it is a new company so there aren't as many booths around. It is very natual looking, I have been doing it once a week for the last 6 months and I love it. It definately improves how ripped you look. I think you can find a booth near you at www.magictancorp.com in case you want to try it out. Let me know if you have any questions.:cool:

I just called one of the places by me and although the woman said she was happy with the quality of the tan, they had to send the machine back due to a recall. The next closest place to me is 30 miles away. I hope they open some more around here and get this recall thing straightened out because I can't use traditional tanning methods and I'm tired of being white!

Comment

I have heard of the airbrush tans, but not about this. Where is the thread discribing it?

Comment

Rather than a thread, go to the website I show above, they have a demonstration and you can get it straight from the source.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor
          Rather than a thread, go to the website I show above, they have a demonstration and you can get it straight from the source.

:cool: duh, my brain is on vacation, Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cowgirl
            :cool: duh, my brain is on vacation, Thanks!
            Maybe it's too much FL sun frying your brain. ;) I really want to try the spray tan. There's a salon near my house that uses a different brand. I'm gonna have to check them out. I've used self tanning lotions with good results but they were in conjunction with a tanning bed. Right now it would probably turn me orange.

Comment

i just can't justify the cost of these things, and as a college student i can't just pull $300 out of my ass for package deals to bring the price down. i do however have access to air-brushing supplies, and am considering donning my mad scientist cap and creating my own sort of machine for it... to be used outdoors of course (shrinkage! : ) i anticipate the only difficult aspect of it will be finding the right consistency of tanning agent so as to spray evenly and not ruin the airbrush... does anyone else have any experience with this sort of thing before i go off potentially wasting a few dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by hlcn8
                i just can't justify the cost of these things, and as a college student i can't just pull $300 out of my ass for package deals to bring the price down. i do however have access to air-brushing supplies, and am considering donning my mad scientist cap and creating my own sort of machine for it... to be used outdoors of course (shrinkage! : ) i anticipate the only difficult aspect of it will be finding the right consistency of tanning agent so as to spray evenly and not ruin the airbrush... does anyone else have any experience with this sort of thing before i go off potentially wasting a few dollars?
                There are a number of salons that offer an air-brush service. You could either ask one of them where they get their solution or search the web for it.

Comment

I found a salon near me that is having a special for $19.95 for the airbrush tanning...I'm gonna try it this week. Hubby's b-day is this weekend and I want to look good!

Comment

Well, the place near my house is closed on Mondays and I'm feeling impatient, so I got out my old self tanning products and used 3 different ones (used the last of 2 of them) on different parts of my body. In another hour or so I'll be able to tell which one I like the best and will just go buy some more since I'm all out. I can't reach my back so hubby will have to work on it for me tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X