jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jelqing

Alright had to ask because I decided to give this a whirl.. how many of your bros out there have tried jelqing and if so had any success or other comments ?

I was going to try it, but I'm kinda afraid I might rip a blood vessel or veins or something. It's a big fear of mine, I know it sounds weird...

Comment

did it yeah it worked for a while and yeah i did break blood vessels i now have 2 tiny purple dots on the head . did it for about a month and got about an inch overall lill thicker and a lill longer
      while your doing the excercise it works well . its just like working out keep it going and you`ll see decent results ..

Comment

when you stop did you lose gains ?

Comment

yeah mostly
          kept a lill of the girth gains but
          over all i`m back to the same as b4

Comment

Gave me some results while I was doing it for about three weeks. After I stopped it I went back to the normal 6 inch tool.

Comment

Most doctors say about the stretching and jelking, that you have to continue the excerices for 6 months for them to become permanent. it worked for me and i still have the gains.

Comment

you have to sit in a hot bath to kinda loosen everything up... but like posted above.. after about 6 months of steady jelqing it does work..

oh and you can't ejaculate after

Comment

Originally posted by the_inkslinger

oh and you can't ejaculate after
                  well fuck. count me out.:mad:

Comment

I must be out of touch. What exactly is jelqing?

Comment

if you cant ejaculate once your done it would explain why I haven't seen results. fuck me.

Comment

Can someone please explain to me what this post is about? Or direct me to a link about this thing? I know what you are talking about but I have never heard of this "procedure" or watever you want to call it before.....

Comment

You can search on Google to find lots of sites that talk about jelqing, some offer programs you have to pay for but there are free informative sites too. Some of the websites I found swear it's great and then others that say it can cause damage such as erectile dysfunction over time. I'd suggest you do a little research on your own before starting up.

Jelqing & Penis Enlargement

Penis enlargement exercises, over time, have come to be called jelqing. Some observers say that jelqing originated in the Middle East where fathers would prepare their sons for sexual relationships by teaching them a penile massage technique (jelqing) which increased the size of the penis. Others say the word jelq is a corruption of the term "jerk-off" and was initiated by college students. Whatever the source of the word, "jelqing" has come to be the most common term for a number of natural penis enlargement exercises.

The jelq exercises - used to increase penis length and penis girth - can be time-consuming. Despite this, jelqing is the most popular natural penis enlargement technique in America.

The most comprehensive research into the effectiveness of jelqing was carried out in the late 1970's by Dr Brian Richards in the United Kingdom. His research was accepted for publication by the British Journal of Sexual Medicine and showed positive results for 87 percent of the test group. The results from his study showed an increase in penis length of up to 1.4 inches and an increase in penis girth of up to 1 inch.

Jelqing workouts are based around a daily jelq session of around 20-30 minutes. The exercises usually start with a penis warm-up. The warm-up involves a warm bath or a towel soaked in warm water applied to the penis. The warm-up is to increase blood flow to the penis and prepare it for the jelq exercises. Once the warm-up is completed, the jelq techniques can be commenced. Jelqing should only be attempted with a semi-tumescent (semi-erect) penis, never on an erect penis. Some lubricant should be applied beforehand and the hand-grip should completely encircle the base of the penis thus ensuring that no blood escapes from the penis. The penis is then milked, moving towards the head and forcing the blood toward the end of the penis. 100-200 jelq movements is the average workout. The jelqing exercises should be stopped immediately if any pain becomes apparent or the penis becomes erect. Ejaculation should not be allowed to occur and if the urge becomes apparent then a pause from exercising is wothwhile. Likewise, jelqing should be ceased should any pain or discomfort become apparent. After several months, penis size increases, both in girth or length should become apparent. After a year, gains of several inches in length are not uncommon.

http://www.altpenis.com/penis_news/jelqing.shtml

More info from the above site...

How does jelqing enlarge the penis?
                          Jelqing exercises work in two ways: rebuilding and expanding the spongy bodies in the penis known as the corpora cavernosa and the corpus spongiosum, and, lengthening the ligaments of the penis, the main one being the suspensory ligament. A good example of ligament stretching can be seen in the women that belong to the Padaung tribe of Myanmar. Referred to as "Giraffe Women", they are known for their extremely elongated necks. From an early age, these women wrap metal coils around their necks. Over time, as more coils are added, the necks are stretched ten inches or more in length.

What is the best jelqing exercise for increasing penis length?
                          In manual stretches, nothing beats the "Tension Stretch". Why? The penis is anchored to the pubic bone by several ligaments. In order to stretch these ligaments, it's necessary to perform a stretch that taxes all of the ligaments involved. By "rotating" the stretched penis, you are effectively stretching all the ligaments without cutting off circulation.

What about increasing penis girth?
                          The easiest and most common exercise for increasing girth would have to be the jelq. As a beginner's exercise, it's fine, but for more advanced penis enlargement, I believe the jelq to be highly overrated. My recommendation is "the squeeze" exercise. Many men, after jelqing for several months and doing hundreds of repetitions a day, report an even better result by doing the squeeze for just a few dozen repetitions. The squeeze will expand the the spongy tissues of the penis and stretch the tunica (the elastic-like casing of the penis). I’d like to make clear the distinction between the “uli” exercise and the squeeze exercise. The uli involves the use of only one hand squeezing the base of the penis. The squeeze however involves the use of both hands, one at each end.

How long before I see results from jelqing and other exercises?
                          Many men start seeing changes in penis size within a few weeks. Some men have added up to an inch or more in less than a month. This is uncommon but not impossible. How quickly you see results is entirely dependent on keeping up the exercises and following instructions closely.

How big can I make my penis?
                          Some advanced users stop making gains because they fall victim to the "more is better" mode of thinking. They say, "Hey, I did 50 repetitions of 'the squeeze', and my penis is a half inch bigger. If it only took 50 repetitions to add that half inch, then with 100 repetitions, I should be able to add a whole inch!" This a fallacy and men should ensure they follow the routines as instructed. The penis needs to be treated with care and good jelqing routines are designed to avoid discomfort and injury.

Do jelqing exercises take a long time to do?
                          For beginners, the exercises shouldn't take more than 30 minutes a day. For more advanced levels of penis enlargement, an hour or more is not uncommon. Taking some of the time you normally spend watching TV and using it for penis enlargement is a good way to start.

And finally, this website has detailed instructions with pictures:

http://www.jelq-jelq.com/techniques-1.html

It's a few pages long so keep clicking at the end to go to the next page.

Comment

Well to be honest, I am not huge, but have had never had anything except praise. As far as i am concerned, its not the size of the soldier, its which weapons he's carrying :D

Comment

Lol, never thought about enlargening "Mr. Happy" before...
                              No offence, but do you bros really need it? (just a question, don't get mad at me, hell I might even try it one day...)

Comment

Working...
                              X