Nizoral and Hairloss and skin fungus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nizoral and Hairloss and skin fungus

I had tinea versecolor in 1999 and my hair was also thinning. My doc gave my katoconizoral tabs and propecia. My hair became thicker within months and I figured it was the propecia. In Nov 2003 my sunspots (tinea) were back and my hair was falling out. I began using 1% nizoral shampoo on my head and body and my hair in Jan is very thick and the spots are gone. I haven't used Propecia in a couple years and I'm 30 now. I was wondering if mabey I'm not suseptable to MPB but when I have this fungus infection if my scalp is cloged and that is why my hair falls out? I seem to have the same hairline as I did in high school and I have also used test on a couple of occosions and did not see much change in the hairline. Thanks for any feedback............nf

I have the same fungal infection. It pops up every now and then. I have to use certain creams like the ones you mentioned, but I really don't have a correlation with hair loss. My hair is still somewhat thick no matter if I have the fungal infection or not.

Comment

Working...
    X