Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr I Post surgery update - 3.5 years on

Wow! Time has flown by!

Well, I can say that after suffering severe prolapse disc and pretty severe nerve damage, lower back pain is under control with no meds needed.

The paralysis to the ankle where the strength and movement was once rated at 1 out of 5, is now rated 4 out of 5 by medical examination.

I’d set myself the target of getting myself healed and balanced to set myself up right while I still can. I’ve pretty much achieved it, just a little ways to go.

In the gym there’s nothing I can’t do, but there’s stuff I see less value in doing from a risk/reward scale.

So really everything has come good.

hope everyone is ok, the site looked a bit weird to start with but looks good over all.

I’ll be posting a bit more often for a while at least.

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    Wow! Time has flown by!

Well, I can say that after suffering severe prolapse disc and pretty severe nerve damage, lower back pain is under control with no meds needed.

The paralysis to the ankle where the strength and movement was once rated at 1 out of 5, is now rated 4 out of 5 by medical examination.

I’d set myself the target of getting myself healed and balanced to set myself up right while I still can. I’ve pretty much achieved it, just a little ways to go.

In the gym there’s nothing I can’t do, but there’s stuff I see less value in doing from a risk/reward scale.

So really everything has come good.

hope everyone is ok, the site looked a bit weird to start with but looks good over all.

I’ll be posting a bit more often for a while at least.
    i remember when you first started having problems like it was yesterday. i can't remember how exactly you did it though? was it one particular incident or was it just wear and tear over time?

glad to hear it much improved brother. i know you went through hell.

Comment

Wear and tear and being too bull headed

Comment

Working...
      X