Heart health - best ways to actually see what’s going on inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

I put this thread up because I didn’t know what the result was going to be. But whatever the result was it’s a win win proactive action. If it indicated a need to take medicine then I would have, or even an intervention. You see saving the heart from trauma is the main goal. Hopefully it encourages others to do the same so that we can continue to live this lifestyle
    do you have any family history with heart issues or anything?

i ask because it's one of those things where we could use this thread and say "haha see, steroids over years of use have no negative effect on the heart". trying to make ourselves feel better. but i wonder if this could be a case of one of those cases you hear about where a guy eats bacon every morning and smokes a pack of cigs a day and lives to 98.

genetics vs drug use negative effects is basically my point.

Comment

Every morning, I wake up, and I smoke a cigarette. And then I eat five strips of bacon. And for lunch, I eat a bacon sandwich.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

do you have any family history with heart issues or anything?

i ask because it's one of those things where we could use this thread and say "haha see, steroids over years of use have no negative effect on the heart". trying to make ourselves feel better. but i wonder if this could be a case of one of those cases you hear about where a guy eats bacon every morning and smokes a pack of cigs a day and lives to 98.

genetics vs drug use negative effects is basically my point.
        I don’t know of anyone in my family history so grandparents etc that ever had a heart attack or heart problems.

Comment

What I can say is I’ve always done some cardio, taken fish oil, don’t eat many sugars, manage stress, take LDL lowering sterols when using oral steroids. I’m not taking this as a green light to do whatever I want, I realise that age 43 my body is older so treat it right.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
            Every morning, I wake up, and I smoke a cigarette. And then I eat five strips of bacon. And for lunch, I eat a bacon sandwich.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
            classic... grew up with that movie.

Comment

Working...
            X