• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gym protocol to avoid Coronavirus

Anyone have one lol?

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    Anyone have one lol?
    i don't know what people are doing in England but over here in cali the gym has about 50% less people in it than normal. traps told me the same thing is going on in Chicago. so that alone is good for those of us who don't want to stop going to the gym. less crowd less chance of getting it.

I've actually cut the amount of times I go to my main gym in half. my apartments have a pretty nice gym that nobody uses. it's empty every-time I'm there. so i've been using that for cardio and even workouts from time to time. DB's go up to 75 which isn't optimal but you can make it work with higher reps.

but obviously there is 1 main thing you can do above all else. don't touch your fucken face! (nose, eyes, mouth.)

Comment

You cannot control others. Gym benches, barbells, dumbbells, etc are filthy in the best of times. Get a pair of full finger gloves. No way I would work out without gloves. Dont touch your face. Focus on your workout and get out as soon as possible. Get a giant towel and put on your car seat so that you aren't grinding your sweaty ass into the seat. And when you come home, take all your clothes including your gloves and put them straight into the washer.

I change out of my clothes the moment I come home even from work. This is a no brainer.

Comment

Wash your hands and wipe down your equipment before and after use. Nothing new for me because Ive always done this. Just proper hygiene and gym etiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          Anyone have one lol?
          Does your gym not have disinfection spray. We got sprays all over the gym.
          I whip that shit down real good before working out.
          Wash my hands when I get to the gym and and use sanitizer.
          I make sure no one is close to me either.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X