waist to delt ratio. . .am I up there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waist to delt ratio. . .am I up there

haha. . .in this pic I am anyway. . .this was 4 years ago when I lived in portugal. . .
    Last edited by canadagold; 02-03-04, 11:21 AM.

Re: CANADAGOLD

Originally posted by LouMessina
    After seeing the pics of your your partner, I was going to ask for yours. You're definitely lookin fine here.

Any current pics of you, so we can see what it takes to work out with that guy?
    here are a few:)
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Re: CANADAGOLD

Originally posted by canadagold
      here are a few:)
      Attached Files

Comment

that me in my avatar as well:)

Comment

^not anymore. .that is my woman in the avatar now:)

Comment

With all the moving around that you do Cg (Canada, Portugal, UK) when do you find time to lift? LOL :)

Comment

at the moment I think like 34. .but when I diet it goes to less than 30. . .

Comment

SWEET!! :woot:

Comment

Lookin' good CG. When is your next contest? Hey did you ever do the Ontarios'?

Comment

thanks gator, no I have not done the ontarios because every time I qualify I then move out of the country and lose my status. . .haha. . .I won the overall at my last level I and then got second in the heavies in my level II. . .I like the UK system better. . do a qualifier and if you kick ass you can do the nationals. . .

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
                      With all the moving around that you do Cg (Canada, Portugal, UK) when do you find time to lift? LOL :)
                      haha.. .here are some portugal pics. . .man, this is the view from the balcony of the gym I was training at. . .I worked for the owner at his nightclub so as usual I trained for free:)
                      Attached Files

Comment

and my living room table in portugal

waaaay back in 2000 :)
                        no wonder they called me "the big bloke" when I was in PT:)
                        Attached Files

Comment

With a view like that and the beaches so close, I'm surprised you found time to do any training CG - and that's quite a stash of goodies you had there ;)

Comment

well, when I was dying in between sets I would go and lay on the balcony to catch the breeze. . .it was awsome. :) Over in the uk you just put on another sweater as it gets so freakin cold in the winter. . .haha

Comment

You have to put on a sweater to keep warm during the cold, damp winter there because you don't have much BF for insulation.. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X