• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my pic

New member here saying hi!

A little shy to be putting my face out there just yet!!! LOL
    Attached Files

WOW! You look awesome! Great Job, and welcome:) Early warning, look out for Cory;) Bahahaha!

Comment

Nice!!! :D You look great.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood
        WOW! You look awesome! Great Job, and welcome:) Early warning, look out for Cory;) Bahahaha!
        How do you know he dosn't wanna impress cory. :eek:

Comment

hmmmm

The way she laughed makes me think I DON'T want to impress this Cory....lol....although I am comfortable enough in my sexuality to impress all sexes...hahahaha

Thanks for the compliments everyone.......at 35 I feel that I am in the best shape of my life!! Now I am working on gaining some mass and staying focused in the gym!

Comment

35???? NO way!!! I would have guessed early 20's! Great job on your physique!

Comment

Re: hmmmm

Originally posted by hpy2bme
              The way she laughed makes me think I DON'T want to impress this Cory....lol....although I am comfortable enough in my sexuality to impress all sexes...hahahaha
              Cory's a cool dude, he's my bud:D And you DON"T look 35!

Comment

thanks

I don't feel 35 either.......I have a few grey hairs coming in is all. I feel 25 just alot wiser now than I was back then....lol.

But thanks for all the compliments, helps an "old" man's ego to hear such things! I think I like this place already!!!

Comment

you look awesome hpy2bme! what a chest! yummie

Comment

loooking good bro:)

Comment

Hey, speak of the devil :devil: Here I am!! Welcome to SM, hpy2bme, and you look great man!! Now, was I all that much of a threat????

Hubba Hubba!!!!!

:3some: :bj: :doggy: :inlove: :kiss: :spank: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Comment

good work

Comment

You look great :)

Comment

you look great - although I would have loved to see your face too!! :)

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words!!

LauLau I checked out your homepage, and I commend you on your transformation! Wow is all I can say!!
                              If you truly would like to see my face maybe I could hook you up in an email or something.......

Comment

Working...
                              X