new pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new pics

Hey guys. Got back from aruba a couple weeks ago and have been busy since. I took some new pictures of my progress and thought I would post them.

Before I left for Aruba I was 190lbs or so, when I came back I was 200lbs and have been that ever since. I've never drank and eaten so much in my life. Drinks were free( They even had whiskey :woot: my favorite). And there was an all yo can eat buffet open like 18 hours a day. Was a really good time.

Now for the pictures! I think I may do a competition sometime this year if I can get my fatass in competition shape. Possibly the same comp Petefox competed in last year:)

-Brian

Most Muscular
    Attached Files

Front double
    Attached Files

Comment

Rear Double
      Attached Files

Comment

Side Chest(did I forget to resize this picture or it is my computer? It looks huge on my screen im sorry).
        Attached Files

Comment

Front Quad
          Attached Files
          Last edited by beeza; 02-04-04, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Calves
            Attached Files

Comment

Looking good beeza. You definitely have the necessary size and muscle mass to go far. Very solid upper and lower body. Once you get a bit more ripped, there will be no stoping you!:)

Comment

Look good man. Solid base.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm not sure if I want to maintain this weight for awhile or keep bulking. I'm thinking just keep bulking and eating everything in sight:dunno:

-Brian

Comment

Calves kick ass. Nice chest, too.

Comment

keep bulking bro at this point don't even say the word cut. Need lots more size to step on a stage in order to walk off with a trophy at your ht, even at a local show.

I would say if you are 200lbs now try to get up to 225lbs and then start your cutting and cardio and hit the stage ripped at 200lbs with a whole lot more muscle.

Comment

My man Beez! :)

Looks like you put some thickness on since the last you posted.. Welcome to the 200 club, I'm finally 202.. ;)

Keep puttin' the weight on, just clean up the diet abit and you'll do fine.. I'm bulking until June, so if I hit that stage in September, I plan to be ripped and drier than I was last year, brother! :D

Comment

Thanks for the advice Inkman. I'm not very big for someone that is 200lbs and 5'8, I would most likely come in last or close to it if I did step on stage. At age 18 would I still be able to enter the teen division? I saw all of the monsters like Petefox last year, and wouldn't even bother for 3 or 4 years to try and compete with them.

Pete if you do compete I'll be there to cheer ya on again. It was real motivational being there.Hell I've made a ton of progress since that show because of it.:woot:

-Brian
                          Last edited by beeza; 02-08-04, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by beeza
                            Thanks for the advice Inkman. I'm not very big for someone that is 200lbs and 5'8, I would most likely come in last or close to it if I did step on stage. At age 18 would I still be able to enter the teen division? I saw all of the monsters like Petefox last year, and wouldn't even bother for 3 or 4 years to try and compete with them.

Pete if you do compete I'll be there to cheer ya on again. It was real motivational being there.Hell I've made a ton of progress since that show because of it.:woot:

-Brian
                            Bee, I'm only an inch taller than you, brother.. ;) No yet a monster, but I'm workin' on it..

I think I'm doing that show, and the MuscleMania after.. Need any tips or anything, let me know.. :)

Comment

Nice size man!

Comment

Working...
                              X