VenomX update! 4 months out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VenomX update! 4 months out

Here we go again... im almost embarassed to post these, i am not happy with my progress at all but it is my fault do to lack of proper diet. That is about to change though. I am my worst critic and see many things to work on.

Any critiques you have would very helpful. I know i really need to work on my poses which i will do for the next four months. This is the first time i've taken full body shots which makes a big differences... Oh and those to sticklike things im standing on are my legs... which will be my MAIN focus for the next 4 months. Oh i have not been trying to cut either i just look like that naturally... just wait until i do cut down ;)

Any ways in my eyes i could use atleast another 10lbs mostly in the leg area.

Here you go tear me apart

oh yeah im still Natural btw :)

Excellent JOB MAN!!!!....I see you busted your ass in the gym man. ANIMALLLLLL

Comment

bro, if your being honest about being natty, then you got one hell of a set of genetics
      I would focus, on thickening your upper back and widening them lats a lil, and the legs need a lil work, but all in all, good fuckin job

Comment

Thanks Animal and doom your making me feel better... Doom yes im being honest about being a natty just protein and creatine no prohormones even... I just think of it this way if people didn't ask then i would know somethings wrong.. make sense?

Heres a link to my old pics from december for comapro http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...&threadid=7439
        Last edited by Venom X; 02-09-04, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Venom,

You are way way too hard on yourself. Know it's tough, try not to do that now, cause the road ahead is going to be hard enough.

Having said, that, ditto what doom said.

You're poses looked very good, so with a litte practice can only get better.

The amazing thing is that for all intents and purposes 90% of you're body is in proportion and symetrical and impressive as hell, and you're right, gosh can't imagine when you cut, lol

Hams and calves, Hams and Calves, Hams and Calves

Not saying they are bad, yet you're cut and full every where else, and maybe lighting pose, etc. don't know, they do not show the fullness and cuts you're other muscles do.

Other than that, it's all A+ impressive.

Good Luck

Comment

You've made some great gains, looking much more massive and ripped. Your upper body does seem a bit more developed than legs etc.. but that may be genetics because your old pics showed the same trend. However you look awesome and congrats on all your hard work!

Comment

Great jog brother. You should be very proud. Are you competing for the first time? You are very lean to start with and once you become strict w/ your diet you will be shredded. You look like you have very fair skin. Make sure you tan enough and your color is perfect. You'll do well. Keep us informed.

Comment

trip: did you mention something about hams and calves? lol jumped on them today actually :) Its amazing what a full body pic will reveal... should've been doing them all along.

Tptrash: they aren't genetically smaller, leg day just happens to get skipped every now and then... Which is going to change

Chad: this will be my first competition... im starting to get ansi, and second guess myself, but im determined to follow through with it. I will be tan come competition time... very tan lol

Comment

You look incredible! How in the world can you feel disappointed, 4 months out, especially natty, and look like that?! Damn!

Comment

Originally posted by VeggieLifterGal
                    You look incredible! How in the world can you feel disappointed, 4 months out, especially natty, and look like that?! Damn!

:agree:
                    nothin to be disappointed about.

Comment

thanks VLG and psyko1: i think it was the intial shock of the full body poses that hit me at first... i had never taken those shots before... and after i compared them to the old pictures i was able to see a big difference. But my main concern was my lack of weight gain but the proof is in the pictures no doubt.

Comment

wow dude, ur fuckin ripped...Id love to be in your position, so quit your fuckin bitchin ;) lol...jk man, keep up the good work, and i hope you get to what u set out for goals.

Comment

damn very nice pics. yah dont be dissapointed looking huge, cut and just all around well developed. haha i will say that picture of u doing the side arm pose is funny cuz ur face is so red u look like ur going to pass out. anyways nice pics.

Comment

LOL.. skipping leg day is probably something some of us do now and again but you still have very respectable wheels ;) They are big though maybe not quite as cut as your upper body. I'm sure you'll address that issue soon!

Comment

you look great. how can you be even the slightest bit embarassed to show those?

Comment

Working...
                              X