Chest Compare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest Compare

This is my first post. Hope this poll works.
    Just wanted to see what the people here think. Which chest is better, the one on the left or one on the right?
    Attached Files
    Guy on the Left
    90.38%
    Guy on the Right
    9.62%

The poll is expired.

Hey you can't keep us in suspence!! LOL.. is this a before/after shot? is one of them you? ;)

Comment

One of them is me and another is a dear friend of mine. We always trash talk. So we decided to put it up and see what some other folks think.

Comment

As it stands there.....I would same the one on the left. In terms of size, they're not much different....the one on the left is more ripped and shapely. It's got more balance to it.....it looks more full. Also, the one on he left has nicer skin tone/tan etc....i guess everything counts if you ask a question like that. It looks more like a before and after shot....they're very similar.

Comment

haha u and ur friend were arguing about this in the gym werent u? been there done that, atleast now ull get ur guys issue resolved but i voted for the one on the left. even though they kinda look the same.

Comment

One looks jaundice. Is his liver OK? :-)

Comment

ypnadkar , I can relate to trash talk..LOL but like Gator said, they share many similarities. Both look very respectable and show a lot of hard work ;)

Comment

one is fron above and the other is shot from below. the one on the right looks bigger pec wise but, the guy on the left has a better tie in with his delts.

Comment

nothing to compair. . .the one is tanned, they are shot from different angles (as bboy said!) . . .
                  take a shot of both from the same distance, same shot, same lighting etc. . .
                  :)
                  just cause of the tan I will say the one on the left. . .

Comment

Shape is better on the left. Size is better on the right.

Comment

Originally posted by VeggieLifterGal
                      Shape is better on the left. Size is better on the right.
                      That's the way it looks to me as well. But if the chest on the right had a tan, it'd be the clear winner in my books.

Comment

P.S. You both need to work on your shoulders, so spend less time arguing and more time training. ;)

Comment

The one on the left is more defined so it has a more attractive look to it. The one on the right has more fullness. They both are yummy yum yum!!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

i like the one on the right its beefier, the left just looks better cus of the tan

Comment

Working...
                            X