cowgirl at 190 lbs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cowgirl at 190 lbs.

Not too many ladies like being 190, but I do!

I've been cutting since I took this photo a few weeks ago & I am down 5lbs. I'll diet untill I see a hint of abs, then see what I need to work on.
    Attached Files

great job. did you find a gym while passing through LA

Comment

hard to see anything...post another pic (and move your hand);)

Comment

Yes I judge most physiques by the chest area. :D You look very nice. I love your look. Plus add your handle name to that and you are one sexy lady.

Comment

Originally posted by muddy
          great job. did you find a gym while passing through LA

Yes, i did. It was a gym near Lafayette, I can't remember if that was the gym you gave me, but it's in my file for my next trip. I go back that way every 6-8 weeks.

Comment

Looking great babe!!! I was gonna ask you if you used that gym I told you about in Covington? ;)

Comment

Gotta love a woman with substance! Lookin good...keep up what ever you're doing woman! :kiss:

Comment

NICE!!!!!!:drool:

Comment

WOW! There're a lot of guys that would kill for your size. Looking very solid. Congrats! Post some more pics!

Comment

Re: cowgirl at 190 lbs.

Originally posted by cowgirl
                    Not too many ladies like being 190, but I do!

I've been cutting since I took this photo a few weeks ago & I am down 5lbs. I'll diet untill I see a hint of abs, then see what I need to work on.

You are looking awesome ...Greeat work and keep it up.
                    Keep us posted and those pictures rolling in. You look great

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
                      Lookin good CG. What are your current measurements?

It's always nice to see women who aren't afraid of size. What are your goals are far as weight/bf %?

GymChic

Thanks for the complement GymChic.

I'm saying my lean weight, bases on 7 point caliper readings, at 140lbs. I'm 5'4". (I just know that they aren't perfect)

I'm have no idea where I'm going bodyfat wise. The best I can guess is 20-25lbs above my lean weight. So I think 160-165. I think this will be a more pleasing weight & a good weight to still be able to gain size.

What are your opinions on this matter? How do you decide a goal like this?

Comment

Same delemia here! I want to be huge, but with my bodyfat high, I really need to concentrate on dieting. But my muscles don't grow when i cut so I hate dieting for that reason. My goal is to stay focused on getting leaner so I can start adding more muscles soon!

Comment

Just alternate your diet periodically...a few months of eating more to continue gaining muscle mass, then a few months of eating less to loose fat, always keeping your protein intake high. Keep training heavy at all times and you should keep your gains or continue to grow slowly even while cutting.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                            Just alternate your diet periodically...a few months of eating more to continue gaining muscle mass, then a few months of eating less to loose fat, always keeping your protein intake high. Keep training heavy at all times and you should keep your gains or continue to grow slowly even while cutting.
                            Mrs. P, That's about what I have been doing, and making gains that way.I'll bulk for a few months & add muscle then go to a real clean diet & drop some fat, just about the time I'm starting to look a bit good, I start bulking again. I lift heavy all the time! Protein is about 300 grams per day.

I think getting 20-25 lbs above contest shape would be optimal & but I'm 25 lbs heavier than that now. That's just not too sexy looking:( Geytting asked out on a date doesn't happen when you got a fat tush:D

Comment

Originally posted by GymChic
                              Wow, I'm not a good person to be asking about how to set goals, lol. My goals are forever changing. Once I meet (or come close to) what I feel I want to achieve with my physique, I usually change my mind and head toward something else.

For awhile, I felt I could never be big enough; I wanted to hit 205lbs fairly lean. Well once I started getting close, I wanted to cut down because I couldn’t find anything "cute" to wear (girly reasons - lol). I started cutting down, got about 185lbs saw some female bodybuilding pics that motivated me and off I went to get bigger.

Now that I'm sitting around 195lbs (been off cycle for quite awhile now) I'm re-evaluating my goals and trying to figure out just where I want to go from here?!?

My advice would be to judge from the mirror what you would like to work on and set small short-term goals to help achieve your overall long-term goal. Like say my short-term goal is to increase the overall shape of my delt on the way to my long term goal of adding say 15lbs of lean muscle mass, etc.

Just take it one step at a time. At one point I was too hung up on the #s on the scale and too concerned with my overall mass rather than quality shape. I ended up big but without the shape I was seeking. Then I had to strip down and start building again - big waste of time on my part! I let my ego get in the way – this happens to me a lot :rolleyes:

Anyway… it looks like you’re heading in the right direction. Keep us posted. Those peaks are looking good!

GymChic
                              GymChic,

Right now I'm working on biceps and delts (specifically rear delts) I am VERY happy with my muscle growth in all areas.

What is concidered lean, but not too lean, as far as being able to gain muscle at a good rate, but not so lean that you hinder growth.

Obviously I'm asking this for the purpose aethetics. I would like to look as good as possible, but have fallen in the diet trap before. in your experience, what should a woman truthfully have as a do-able BF% to grow muscles but not overdo the leaness thing?

Comment

Working...
                              X