Comparison! and new here to the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparison! and new here to the board

Hi guys I'm new here to the board and my name is Geoffke. Training for a couple of years and also using roids for a couple of years.. I think i look good enough nowadays to go on stage! I'm proud of my looks! I seriously think i can beat most of the guys on the Dutch and Begium stages! I really think i can beat this guy named Wido from holland. :)

I am the guy on the left

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Geoffke; 02-19-04, 10:29 AM.

I think you gotta be fucking kidding!!!
    :D :D :D

Comment

Welcome Geoffke!

I think I would re-word what Biceps_Blitz said ..LOL.. but I basically agree with his comments. You have a good base but need more work;)

Comment

No man i'm serious..

Comment

W.T.F!!! Is this for real? In what area do you think you can beat this guy? I'm just curious.

You know.... it's cool to be confident and everything, but you also have to have an eye for what judges look for on stage. I think you can see the difference.....because we all can. This is not a flame at all.

This "Wido" character(IMO) is at a completely different level than you(right now). Keep training and keep us posted with your progress.
          Last edited by GATOR; 02-19-04, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Well the real answer is you don't stand a chance bro!

Comment

He Guys dont be so jealous of me! I know i can beat this guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Geoffke
                No man i'm serious..
                Take your childish game to another board. I'm calling bull shit on this post.

Comment

sorry guys i'm doing the best i can i really wanted/expected some positive replies...

Here is another pic
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GATOR
                    W.T.F!!! Is this for real? In what area do you think you can beat this guy? I'm just curious.

You know.... it's cool to be confident and everything, but you also have to have an eye for what judges look for on stage. I think you can see the difference.....because we all can. This is not a flame at all.

This "Wido" character(IMO) is at a completely different level than you(right now). Keep training and keep us posted with your progress.
                    If i hit the cardio and diet my bf% down it should be a piece of cake to beat him.. Here on this pic i was bulking.. Í'm leaner now these days.

Comment

He Guys dont be so jealous of me! I know i can beat this guy!
                      ????? Are they mixing some LSD with the juice out in Belgium???

Comment

no way dude, impossible! you lack size, shape and definition... simple as that, and it looks like you don't have good genetics obviously if you have cycled a couple of times before...
                        Last edited by Biceps_Blitz; 02-19-04, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Geoffke, no one is flaming you personally. You have a decent build. You workout and it shows BUT you're not in the same class at that other dude.

Comment

If i hit the cardio and diet my bf% down it should be a piece of cake to beat him.. Here on this pic i was bulking.. Í'm leaner now these days.
                            If you hit the cardio and diet there won't be anything left of you. Either way you can't beat him.
                            There's an old saying...."you can't flex fat!" and "being skinny doesn't mean your ripped!"

Comment

Ouch.. well i suppose the truth is usually painful..LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X