Clear All

• :))
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ninnibest
      AMAZING! :bravonew:
      Pretty cute sexy and sweet pics!
      TRAIN HARD!

A Bunch of Tender Kisses, and another...
      Anto ;)

P.S.: I will look forward to hear from you...

:laughnew:

Comment

AMAZING! :bravonew:
        Pretty cute sexy and sweet pics!
        TRAIN HARD!

A Bunch of Tender Kisses, and another...
        Anto ;)

P.S.: I will look forward to hear from you...
        that is just so sweet. can you send me some internet flowers too? :thumbsdow

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          that is just so sweet. can you send me some internet flowers too? :thumbsdow

Here you go
          Attached Files

Comment

• wow

look at those 2 last avatar pics!!,,, your body is buff!!!.... when i compare to what u looked like 2 years ago, i see marvellous change

you got a total package krissty, that most women and 50% of the men in the world would die to have :))

how in hell did u take 2nd place,, i could see you were way more muscular than the girls next to u onstage

maybe you can show us some post-contest pics to what u look like in the offseason..

good luck,,

by the way,, i think i am in love with your biceps...

Comment

:hmmm:

Dear "SHIBBY" or something: I don't remember about you. Do we know each other? Are you a Personal trainer? Are you a start Bodybuilder? How long in years are you into BB? I usually don't take provocations, as I didn't criticize you, I would like to see you do the same, thanks. Very kind from you, boy! This gal is demonstrating to you all, to have understood very good the true essence of BB, like determination, discipline, hard training, and especially A LOT of femininity. I'm not sure you know how to behave with a woman, you should use your time to write kind things to this beautiful gal, and not to play with others. I'm sorry to say that, but if you say it, you don't seem to be "so" romantic. However I'm glad you smiled in this world full of a lot of bad things! Good luck!

Dear "THE BOUNCER": You seem to be an intelligent guy! Not common to see, today. Sorry, but I give flowers as a gift only to a woman, and THIS gal deserve that...but, thanks. I take it as a compliment. Try to find somebody will send flowers to you, too! Good luck!

Dear URSO8UP: Do you find that so amusing? Good for you! Hope you don't smile too much...could be dangerous!

Ciao folks, God bless you! ;)
              :moron:

Comment

:hmmm:

Dear "SHIBBY" or something: I don't remember about you. Do we know each other? Are you a Personal trainer? Are you a start Bodybuilder? How long in years are you into BB? I usually don't take provocations, as I didn't criticize you, I would like to see you do the same, thanks. Very kind from you, boy! This gal is demonstrating to you all, to have understood very good the true essence of BB, like determination, discipline, hard training, and especially A LOT of femininity. I'm not sure you know how to behave with a woman, you should use your time to write kind things to this beautiful gal, and not to play with others. I'm sorry to say that, but if you say it, you don't seem to be "so" romantic. However I'm glad you smiled in this world full of a lot of bad things! Good luck!

Dear "THE BOUNCER": You seem to be an intelligent guy! Not common to see, today. Sorry, but I give flowers as a gift only to a woman, and THIS gal deserve that...but, thanks. I take it as a compliment. Try to find somebody will send flowers to you, too! Good luck!

Dear URSO8UP: Do you find that so amusing? Good for you! Hope you don't smile too much...could be dangerous!

Ciao folks, God bless you! ;)
                Did you just write me a love letter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shibby
                  :laughnew: What do you expect from someone who lives in Sissy, Italy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shibby

looks like it... but no internet chocolates

Comment

• Originally posted by bicep_boy
                      by the way,, i think i am in love with your biceps...
                      The responses in this thread always seem to crack me up lol

Comment

Sorry, but I give flowers as a gift only to a woman, and THIS gal deserve that...but, thanks. I take it as a compliment. Try to find somebody will send flowers to you, too! Good luck!
                        You posted a picture of flowers and you consider this to be, "flowers as a gift only to a woman"?

You seem like an ok guy so I will take it easy on you. Let me ask you one question though. Why cant a women post pics without someone like yourself saying things like, "im in love" and posting pictures of flowers and so on? Seems a little disrespectful if you ask me. Why do you assume that women are just there for you to gawk at and tell them your in love? Why cant you just post something like, "great job" and give her the respect that she deserves.

P.S. She is a women, not a "gal". To me, calling a women that you dont know a gal shows disrespect.

Comment

• Originally posted by bad14u
                          :laughnew: What do you expect from someone who lives in Sissy, Italy?
                          many of my realitves are from Sicily. many a wise guy come from sicily. definitly not sissy's.

Comment

• You look great. What type of nutrition and training program are you on? Do you stay this lean all of the time? How much cardio do you do?

How much would you contribute the AAS to your incredible results?

Comment

• Hi malibu barbie,

thank you :)...
                              Im busy, but I want answer the questions exactly...,please, be patient ;)

( but I think...., something to tell you is better by pm or mail...)

for you:
                              [img]
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by kristyna
                                thank you :)...
                                Im busy, but I want answer the questions exactly...,please, be patient ;)

( but I think...., something to tell you is better by pm or mail...)

for you:
                                [img]
                                huh? :hmmm:

Comment

Working...
                                X