Don't mind the slippers. LOL ;)

Comment

nice hardwood floors

Comment

Originally posted by house1
        nice hardwood floors
        LOL-so the floors look better than me?

Comment

bro, you have some good deffinition in your quads- just need abit more size

Comment

Originally posted by house1
            bro, you have some good deffinition in your quads- just need abit more size
            yeah I have noticed since I have gotten into taekwondo heavily I have lost a bit of size but my legs are harder and stronger than they have been in a long time.

Comment

stonecold - what are your priorities? Pussy footing around in blue suede slippers with harder stronger legs? or big honking trunks to match your hardwood floors? Is that brazilian cherry or stained oak? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TPTrash
                stonecold - what are your priorities? Pussy footing around in blue suede slippers with harder stronger legs? or big honking trunks to match your hardwood floors? Is that brazilian cherry or stained oak? ;)
                LOL, those floor look much better in the picture. the floor is actually a piece of crap. I would rather have fast legs than big legs at this point in my life. That could be the difference between a broken face or a sucessful win. LOL

Comment

Nice man......I'll karate chop you! lol jk Congrats on you work though.....!

Comment

Nice haircut. ;)

Sorry...just had to bust your chops. :) You're quads are looking tight! I definitely wouldn't want them kicking me. How many hours a week are you practicing taekwondo?

How about a view from the back? I won't tease you if you leave your slippers on, at least they're not pink and furry. :D

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
                      I would rather have fast legs than big legs at this point in my life. That could be the difference between a broken face or a sucessful win. LOL
                      hehehe.... Are you in big time taekwondo competitions stonecold? Either way, you can still be proud of those legs ;)

Comment

Legs look good brother. Have any back shots?

Comment

I think your legs look good. They arent skinny, but they are tight and ripped. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lexi
                            I think your legs look good. They arent skinny, but they are tight and ripped. :)
                            yeah they just used to be a whole lot better in the sweep area. :) I am working on it. I will repost some in a few months of work. thanks for the compliments.

Comment

A few months?! Pffftt!!

I suggest you get serious about training and workout twice as hard to get results twice as fast!! LOL (j/k)

:)

Comment

Working...
                              X